Facts concerning BLIC

yeah looks like some standard face that we'll see in the game. most of the things look good..like grip and the stance, different stance for different players may be?

Wow!! i like the screenshot specially wat i like in the screenshot is that the batsman 1 leg is inside the kriss(Line) and 1 leg outside the kriss like real life cricket rules but cricket 2004 doesn't provide u kno if 2 legs is inside the kriss then will cut -1 run.

it looks like that they may have licensed bats look closely and it looks like a slazenger

Fact of the day - 2nd Feb. (Screenshot of the day)

04_xbox_ind_eng_170105.jpg

Screenshots Review

Both these screenshots look very promising, and it's still work in progress! In the second screenshot the ball looks very realistic and Lords looks amazing. These look much better than the early screenshots of EA's Cricket 2004, as the graphics are improved, probably using a new engine. It is good you can actually see the batsman's eyes. Looking forward to the press release now, with some fun to come! :)

My first impression on looking at those 2 screenies was their similarity to both BLC99 and C2k4
These early screens are very different to the renders we saw but r very similar to the c2k4 graphics .
If u look closely at the first screenshot , it has a very close resemblance to BLC99
I have no probs if gfx is similar to EA C2k4 if the motion capture is much more fluid and they have better gameplay with better cutscenes and unlockables

Fact of the Day Friday 4th

In classic matches you can play as either team involved in the original match, so, for example, if want to try and stop Bradman getting his farewell century or Sobers getting his six sixes, you can try.

All screenshots look good except cartoony one which looks a bit eh...

Prakash said:
Fact of the Day Friday 4th

In classic matches you can play as either team involved in the original match, so, for example, if want to try and stop Bradman getting his farewell century or Sobers getting his six sixes, you can try.

Wow thats cool :)

But I reckon it'll be very easy to stop Sobers from hitting 6 sixes.

gold639 said:
Wow thats cool :)

But I reckon it'll be very easy to stop Sobers from hitting 6 sixes.
Maybe not? They could make his confidence full with super power on all his shots and strip you from the ability of setting the field?

Users who are viewing this thread