Facts concerning BLIC

a mrf kit and a mrf"wizard" bat and a "smooth as silk" lara backlift,what more u need????in one big mac liner "i'm lovin it".

it would be good to choose your fave bat... mine is a fearnley.

Fact of the Day Thursday 3rd

In challenge mode you can select your World XI, and play against a Classic XI side - which is the best team in history...

Nice Fact

This is a nice fact. It will make the game last longer and be a nice change to the usual International teams.

Fact of the Day Friday 4th

In the Customise section you can create your own XI from all of the players featured, design your own tournaments and leagues, and edit an existing player's name and attributes

This is nice to know. If there are any tournaments not already in the game, we can create them with this. :D

edit an existing player's name and attributes

what all r in "attributes"????hair style(plz include bald),body type.............

Prakash said:
Fact of the Day Friday 4th

In the Customise section you can create your own XI from all of the players featured, design your own tournaments and leagues, and edit an existing player's name and attributes

Creating our own tournaments and leagues will be fantastic!!!

sarwan said:
what all r in "attributes"????hair style(plz include bald),body type.............
I thought attributes meant skills etc, not hair. I dunno, I maybe wrong. Plz correct me!

Users who are viewing this thread