Facts concerning BLIC

Yep. the designing of tournaments is an awesome feature.

By the way, will the attributes and skills of a player play a part in how he plays?? EA has it but not really good. Even Dravid really hits many balls out of the ground!!

I will make my own self and I will get into englands batting line up to destroy australia for the ashes. :p

sachin said:
well you have to be lucky to stay in there for a long periofd of time.

Oh yeah,but mcgrath is one hell of a lucky man :p

pieterson will make his own luck,no worries.

If you bowl consistantly on the line and length that Mcgrath does,your bound to get wickets, sometimes lucky ones, but Mcgrath makes the luck in the first place with his accuracy and hardwork as angryangy said.

themuel,may b u r not one of those lucky ones who doesnt subscribe sky sports package.u missed pieterson's exploits.channel 4 guys make a move soon.

There is a thread regarding 17 INTL teams in the game. Well the biggest advantage for that is here. Atleast if you want to create you own team. You can edit the existing ones put it in one team.

Im writing this coz Im not sure if there is any Create a player mode in the game. Guyz help me out here. Sure there is a Edit mode so 17 teams would definitely help me edit the team and change the attributes and everything to create some of my own players.

Users who are viewing this thread