Facts concerning BLIC

Fact of the Day Tuesday 8th

There are 15 stadiums to choose from in the Exhibition mode.

...in exhibition mode...

I must say, the whole stadium thing is confusing me. We know there are WC2003 stadiums, that there are 20 and that there are 15 in exhibition mode.
confused.gif

yeah barmy army I am confused as well,15 stadiums for ex

Pak_cricketer said:
15?!!!! Thats not enough! BLC better have good graphics and gameplay to cover this thing..

lol yes cover up the lack of stadia with a veneer of good gamplay

Fact of the Day Wednesday 9th

In the World Cup and Champions Trophy modes you can elect to start at any point; you can do the full tournament or start at the Super Sixes, Semis or Final in the World Cup, and in the Champions Trophy you can start at the Round Robin stage, or the Semis or Final.

Cool, now we don't have to play boring minnow matches in the first round.

We can go straight to the good stuff.

:D Im loving all these features, they are covering EVERYTHING:D:D

Prakash said:
Fact of the Day Wednesday 9th

In the World Cup and Champions Trophy modes you can elect to start at any point; you can do the full tournament or start at the Super Sixes, Semis or Final in the World Cup, and in the Champions Trophy you can start at the Round Robin stage, or the Semis or Final.
Yes its all coming together nicely. I like this fact because it opens up the game just that little bit more. As for the 15 stadiums, hold your horses Pak - these particular venues refer to Exhibition games. There's going to be more when you play International Test and ODI series.

whats happening ?
when is the game coming out ? what date.
All we have are some interesting and some totally useless facts.

Most of the facts are not news. Cricket 2004 has some of them and they work well enough for me. Graphics of BLIC don't seem overly spectacular. Hopefully it'll be fun in gameplay.
Hopefully BLIC will have lots of improvement over Cricket 2004 as well and will be memorable. Unless Cricket 2005 or Cricket 2006 slips in doing well.

gameplay makes a game then content.

otherwise games would be called content? see makes no sense

Rubber is ill so there's no fact today. If he's still ill tomorrow we're gonna get two facts- "I'm still ill" and "I'm ill again!".

Skateboarder2 -- Lol. that was funny.
I think I like your fact of the day better :)

Fact of the Day - nah, Screen of the Day Friday 11th :)

It's the screen where you check the fielding positions - whether you're the batting or fielding team.

It will be one of the screens in next week's press release and you're quite welcome to pass this around forums/websites if you want to.

Press refresh if it's not coming up straight away (it's just takes a while to be copied across servers sometimes).
iccshots_xbox.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread