Facts concerning BLIC

Fact of the Day Wednesday 16th

Boring fact but one for those with superior technology - the game can run at 50hz and 60hz mode.

Not a FOTD but we now know 15 of the 17 teams too:

Australia
Bangladesh
Canada
England
India
Kenya
Namibia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
USA
West Indies
Zimbabwe

top-logos1.jpg
top-logos2.gif
greenstar-logo.gif

logos-down.gif

Two are unconfirmed.I would reckon two from from Scotland, UAE, Ireland or Hong Kong.

For those of you keeping score C2k4 had just 14.

Interesting..... Scotland and the UAE would be logical, as then you could fully simulate the Champion's Trophy right from the qualifying stage.

But then UAE and Hong Kong would also be logical, so you can play the Asia Cup.

And Ireland, seen as they're hosting the ICC Trophy this year.....

I can't see them putting Ireland in ahead of Scotland or Hong Kong ahead of UAE but I can see them putting UAE and HK ahead of Scotland...

Fact of the Day Friday 18th

As I'm looking at a new version of the game this afternoon I'll wait on Fact of the Day, so have a screen today (these aren't going out on general release so I'll have a few to show over the next few weeks exclusively for you) of Shoaib Akhtar instead.

ICC_Shoaib_Akhtar_PAK_PCscr.jpg

That is a very realistic screenshot. The game is advancing more each day. A nice fact.

Is that Shoaib Akthar? I think he can be made more detailed like his hair style and his facial looks. But realism is certainly there with that sweat shirt that he is wearing. It overall looks really really cool. Only if the face of Akthar could be tweaked and his hair style!

at first i thought it was saqlain mustaq of old times only when i read it i realised it was shoaib :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread