Facts concerning BLIC

Fact of the Day Monday 21st

Some of the equipment licences for the game include Hunts County, Newberry, Gray Nicolls, Gunn and Moore, Slazenger, Duke, and Morrant. There will be more...

squiz said:
Well I got it off www.auspcmarket.com.au i dont buy stuff from shops. I get parts through my brother who gets stock at wholesale prices from his work :)
His work is the most expensive shop ever, they probably charge you a fair retail price and call it wholesale

squiz said:
Well unless my brother's ripping me off which i doubt it, they're not
Why would he miss the chance to rip you off? I certainly wouldn't

RG has finally confirmed what many of us suspected:

Fact of the Day Tuesday 22nd

There will be NO manual appealing in the game. It will be future versions but not in this iteration

Hopefully modders like Sam will be able to find a way of putting it in anyway like he's done for C2k4.

Oh well, it would have been good but i think other features such as hawkeye will entertain us enough

Response

I am fine with that. Manual Appealing has never been big on my list anyway, but at least Codemasters have put our minds at rest instead of false hope. He has also mentioned it will be in later versions, which is good. In a strange way, this is a good fact. :p

Fact of the Day Wednesday 23rd

The meter at the bottom left of the screen is the confidence meter - for a bowler if the confidence is high (and he's a highly-rated bowler) he can throw in a few surprise deliveries that will not be shown by the marker on the pitch.

This sounds like quite an exciting idea. Don't fully understand how it would work if you are bowling though.

Users who are viewing this thread