Facts concerning BLIC

Whoever said the graphics on cricket 2004 were better than this is a total dumbass. Whoever chooses to buy cricket 2k5/2k6 over this is even more of a dumbass.

Yeah these graphics are way better than what EA have churned out these past few years.

B.T.W Straw, surely if Carlsberg made Alan Shearer they would be letting there usual "best in the world" standards slip? :D ;)

themuel1 said:
Yeah these graphics are way better than what EA have churned out these past few years.

B.T.W Straw, surely if Carlsberg made Alan Shearer they would be letting there usual "best in the world" standards slip? :D ;)

:clap . How long did it take you to think of that.

this screen is indeed better than the one posted before that of shoaib akhtar

anyway where did one of my post in page no 40 go

straw said:
:clap . How long did it take you to think of that.

Oh ages. I'm just bitter he choose Newcastle over Manchester United. :rolleyes:

Looks like they've used some sort of anti-aliasing in this latest screenshot, game's looking very promising

Prakash said:
Today it's a screen of the day - of Steve Harmison
Screen of the Day Tuesday 29th

ICC_Steve_Harmison_ENG_PCsc.jpg

Superb picture.. Though not very close to Harmison, a good job certainly.

I like that moustache and beard.. Very very realistic. A lot of detail is being put into this game!

sunsamrat1980 said:
Would prefer screenshots of some Indian players too...

I would love to see Sachin or Rahul being put to good detail..

Heard that the game will have an animated coin toss (fact of the day March 30th). Will the captains walk out in the middle for the coin toss? That would be an amazing thing to happen to this game!!!

This fact didnt surprise me at all. I think the cointoss animation was in BLC or may be cricket 2000 (correct me here). If it was in blc, then i dont think they should exclude this feature. I wonder why EA didnt put it in C2K4. They might have thought "Hey, we'll probably put it in C2k10".

It is good news, that the coin toss is animated. In the next edition, Codemasters could develop this into a pre-match interview or something like that, but I think that it will probably be for Xbox 2 and Playstation 3, as the technology is not as powerful yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread