Facts concerning BLIC

Looking at the number of animation we'r going to see some interesting cut-scenes

Bill_Law_Dain said:
:onpc Thanks For The Website Vibs89
:D Another Question

Do You Need a CD Drive or a DVD Drive To Play BLIC?

On The Cover It Says PC DVD

I Want To Be Prepared To Play ;)

Not sure buddy what format will it be. I think it will be CD-Rom.

They should release a CD Version as well for the Asian countries coz not many ppl here have a DVD Rom and RG has also mentioned that they would think about it but its still not on the cards.

DVD-ROMs aren't expensive, and sooner or later you'll have to get one. If we were always making things for out of date hardware then we'd be still using 5 inch floppys

Very good point Squiz. Anil, surely you would've noticed that prices of DVD ROM's have fallen rapidly over the past few months in India, especially in the big cities. Infact, "digit" magazine was giving a samsung 16x DVD ROM for rs.1400 with an year-long subscription, which is pretty cheap if you ask me.

Well, ritwik, squiz, you both are right. Actually I do have a DVD Rom. I was talking about others living here. I Know you would think Im from India by my name. But actually Im living in Karachi, Pakistan and here, many ppl are still using CD Roms coz its cheaper. The rate you told is almost the same here. A DVD Rom costs around 1500 here and a CD Rom costs around 800 so ppl here prefer Cd Rom over DVD Rom. I would prefer a DVD Rom as well coz then you get the game on a single DVD instead of multiple CDs but thats not the case with everyone.

Fact of the Day Monday 4th

In Display Options within the game engine (so while you're playing) you can turn on/off the replays, hawkeye, batting meter, bowling meter and radar - so you can tailor the in-game action to what you would like to see.

Hicksy 551993 said:
As if you would want to turn those features off!
Well, if you would like to play a match very quickly then you would turn these features off, most probably. :cheers

Fact of the Day Tuesday 5th

There are 14 different bowling styles you can face (or bowl) in The Nets (practice) mode. I'll assume that these are also available in full in the game mode.

Last edited:
Prakash said:
Fact of the Day Monday 4th

In Display Options within the game engine (so while you're playing) you can turn on/off the replays, hawkeye, batting meter, bowling meter and radar - so you can tailor the in-game action to what you would like to see.

Customizable HUD ? I like that.

themuel1 said:
Fact of the Day Tuesday 5th

There are 14 different bowling styles you can face (or bowl) in The Nets (practice) mode. I'll assume that these are also available in full in the game mode.

and does the 14 diff bowling styles hav diff animation

kmk1284 said:
and does the 14 diff bowling styles hav diff animation

hope so..leg spin and fast won't look good with same animation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread