Facts concerning BLIC

lol, 14 i think i can get 14 (us peasents can't post where the discussion in the Fact of the Day topic is ;))

RF LF
RFM LFM
RMF LMF
RM LM
RO RLS
LO LC

Hmm that leaves space for 2 more...any ideas?

i think 13 of them will be for the best bolwers like mgrath, warne, pollock,akthar and the 14th coulld be default for all the other bowlers

Will p said:
lol, 14 i think i can get 14 (us peasents can't post where the discussion in the Fact of the Day topic is ;))

RF LF
RFM LFM
RMF LMF
RM LM
RO RLS
LO LC

Hmm that leaves space for 2 more...any ideas?

it's bit confusing..may be they are talking about 14 animations? :confused: so in RF you can have 2 - McGrath, Shoaib..Leg spin - Warne, Kumble...

Fact of the Day Wednesday 6th

An obvious one but after every wicket the batting side can choose the next batsman - it's not decided by your team sheet. So you can have a night watchman if you want one...

Fact of the Day Thursday 7th

The stats would be updated after every match and would grow throughout his career.

The 14 bowling styles I've seen so far - available in practice mode and I'll assume available in the main game as well:

Left arm: chinaman, fast, fast-medium, googly, medium, slow orthodox
Right arm: fast, fast medium, leg break, medium, medium fast, off-break
Leg break: LB, LB googly

The fact that they're including googly as a separate style for both right and left arm spinners suggest to me that they're implementing a feature where you can have two bowling styles for one player.

Fact of the Day Friday 8th

Get your money on Colnel Rayburn in the Grand National on Saturday. And watch out for me during the coverage, waving at the TV cameras!

jazz said:
i think 13 of them will be for the best bolwers like mgrath, warne, pollock,akthar and the 14th coulld be default for all the other bowlers

only one style for the rest of them!if they were to do something like that i think they'd have at least 4 deault styles.

Users who are viewing this thread