Facts concerning BLIC

Anyway, no Fact of the Day - you can have 11 screens of the day instead!
biggrin.gif

Brian Lara in test kits

pc_lara_whites_080405_03.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_06.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_07.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_08.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_09.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_10.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_12.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_13.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_14.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_15.jpg

pc_lara_whites_080405_17.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think the crowd look good.

The c2k5 crowd pics are awesome.

the bat is missing in the shadows ,and the crowd look stiff apart from that they look very good indeed

Just look at the bats in the screens, they just catch my eyes everytime. They look smooth.

Especially the Lara drive. I like the graphics--they are clean and simple. I think they are not too much and not too little. Gameplay looks good. This should be a top-notch production if they deliver what they have promised to. Let's see, now.

BLIC graphics look good. However, in comparison, EA Cricket 2005 graphics are looking way better.
I don't know, I think it seems like BLIC has only caught up to Cricket 2004 screens.

Lets see how the gameplay is. One cant play a great graphical game with buggy gameplay..

I feel BLIC is going to be a hit product! I dont know abt the gameplay but something tells me BLIC is going to be a success

Call me "Mr Romantic", but I like the clouds, and the way the sunlight glistens on their edges like early morning dew on a rose petal on a spring morn.

If this game is fun to play, I don't care how much better the EA screenshots look. BLIC is aiming to deliver it's promises.

I think a very serious thing to consider in a cricket game is the sound.

If you think about it, whether bowling or batting, you are watching pretty much the same thing happen every time - bowler running in, etc.

In Cricket 2004, the sound of the running in and the delivery was always exactly the same (barring hat-trick balls, last man in etc.) which made the game very repetitive to play.

There needs to be a long loop of crowd sound with extra ambient noises placed over the top, and the sounds for things like the delivery "rustle" need to have subtle variations.

I do a lot of work with music and especially sampling sounds for things like drums. I have learned that you need variation otherwise the ears recognise the repetitiveness, and you begin to get bored with the song. This is important in games also.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.

fanirama said:
BLIC graphics look good. However, in comparison, EA Cricket 2005 graphics are looking way better.
I don't know, I think it seems like BLIC has only caught up to Cricket 2004 screens.

IMO the graphics look nothing like Cricket 2004, the textures look a lot more colourful.

Users who are viewing this thread