Facts concerning BLIC

The screenshot may look good but one thing that I always wanted in a cricket game was real faces for each player. C2k2 made an attempt for this. C2k4 did not consider it. It looks like I am going to be disappointed again with Lara or C2k5.
The game does not look original without that.

sunsamrat1980 said:
The screenshot may look good but one thing that I always wanted in a cricket game was real faces for each player. C2k2 made an attempt for this. C2k4 did not consider it. It looks like I am going to be disappointed again with Lara or C2k5.
The game does not look original without that.

Each player doesnt have their own faces because there are far too many faces to implement in the game. But i think brian lara cricket should have faces for very player

most of the top players might get their own lfaces for the rest there's always the coming edition

Fact of the Day Wednesday 13th

You can unlock special abilities for your career player by winning certain trophies (I'll provide a list of these as they are finally confirmed).

Look at the last screenshot where two captains (I suppose) are out for the toss. The head of one is bigger then the other one's(The black's bigger then the white one's). It looks kinda funny

The black one is Lara by the way. And yes, i do think that lara's head looks a little big. Not sure it's that big in real life.

Fact of the Day Thursday 14th

When starting a career player the first screen will give you the chance to name your player, along with options on whether he will be a bowler/batsman/all-rounder, the country he will play for, the batting position, his head shape, his height, and his weight. Height and weight makes a difference to his cricketing style

zimrahil said:
Fact of the Day Thursday 14th

When starting a career player the first screen will give you the chance to name your player, along with options on whether he will be a bowler/batsman/all-rounder, the country he will play for, the batting position, his head shape, his height, and his weight. Height and weight makes a difference to his cricketing style

That sounds terrific. This game is shaping up to be really detailed, which bodes well for all cricket fans.

i love it. the way lara plays his shots on those screenies on the previous page are very realistic and you'd doubt if ea bothered with like that.

Fact of the Day Friday 15th

In the career section, after choosing the name, type of player, country etc (covered yesterday) the next screen with be based on what type of player your career player will be.

If he's a batsman you have 900 points (TBC) to play with racking up your player's specific stats, All-Rounders have 600 (TBC) and bowlers have none (it'll just skip this screen for bowlers). You can use these points to up the players skills in Attack, Defence, Front Foot Play, Back Foot Play, Offside Play and Legside Play. It's then to the Bowler's Stats screen...

Users who are viewing this thread