Facts concerning BLIC

Prakash said:
Fact of the Day Tuesday 19th

Final screen for imbuing (good word!) your career player with skill points is 'fielding' - where each player, no matter what primary skill, gets 50 points (TBC) to assign to reflexes, throwing, fitness and/or speed.
So for this points system, which looks very cool by the way, is it reasonable to suggest that if a player has a great game, he earns points? What I would love to see, are the player's forms fluctuating - like in real life. If you have a fine series, then you get points to assign to your different skills. If you are having a bad trot, then you lose points and have to try and get some back as you return to form. That would be cool....

CaptainOZ said:
So for this points system, which looks very cool by the way, is it reasonable to suggest that if a player has a great game, he earns points? What I would love to see, are the player's forms fluctuating - like in real life. If you have a fine series, then you get points to assign to your different skills. If you are having a bad trot, then you lose points and have to try and get some back as you return to form. That would be cool....
Hey great idea!the only prob might be if you have a bad spell which last for a long time.you might lose all your points!!!!!!!!!!

Fact of the Day Wednesday 20th

After assigning all of the points to your career player (see the last three facts of the day) it's finally on to the Kit Bag, to choose the bat you want each career player to play with - as before you'll get a choice of 39 bats from seven manufacturers. You also get the choice at this point of whether you want face paint for your player as well!

I wonder if different bats have different stats of their own and stuff. Perhaps theres heavy bats which makes it harder to play pullshots and stuff and perhaps there is light bats which specilise i nthem but arn't as powerful. That would be pretty cool aswell, but I suppose thats asking too much.

This game looks really really amazing though, definatly buying it.

Perhaps theres heavy bats which makes it harder to play pullshots and stuff and perhaps there is light bats which specilise i nthem but arn't as powerful. That would be pretty cool aswell, but I suppose thats asking too much.

brilliant idea.perhaps a bit late.good thinking.

Finally, Fact of the Day Thursday 21st

The 39 bats (TBC) available to the career player in the game are:

Duncan Fearnley - Gold, Batwing, Hammer, Cobra Yellow, Cobra Orange and Cobra Blue

Gunn and Moore - Purist Original LE, Maxi Original LE, Hero Original LE and Maestro Control Original LE

Hunts County - Glory Custom Classic, Tsunami Custom Classic, Steelback 5 Crown, Insignia Custom Classic, Mettle 5 Crown and Pulse Custom Classic

Kookaburra - Kahuna Ricky Ponting, Kahuna Limited Edition, Diablo Damian Martin, Diablo Limited Edition, The Beast and Ultimate Belta

Newbery - Mjolnir, Navarone, Uzi 20/20, Samurai, Zeus and Merlin

Gray Nicolls - Gladius, GN Monster, Longbow, Millenium, Phoenix and Powerbow

Slazenger - V800 Ultimate, V900 Ultimate, V200 Pro, V1200 Pro and V600 Ultimate

Users who are viewing this thread