Facts concerning BLIC

well the facts on the bats where a big confusing there should be some outher bats i mean mrf and hero honda should be in the game and also ca and mb malik but we have to wait the game is not yet done

Fact of the Day Friday 29th

As has already appeared on the Planet Crikcet earlier today while we were homeless...

Hawkeye will not be just about LBWs - it will also be used to show the path of the deliveries per over, where the ball pitches, along with the runs-scored wagon wheel.

viveksanthosh said:
Fact of the Day Friday 29th

As has already appeared on the Planet Crikcet earlier today while we were homeless...

Hawkeye will not be just about LBWs - it will also be used to show the path of the deliveries per over, where the ball pitches, along with the runs-scored wagon wheel.
Very nice. I just hope that the umpire makes fairly good decisions, because if not they will get a mouthfull,i like shouting at the tv when things go wrong.lol :D :mad

ha ha sachin.. most of the indians do this.. i know of only indians so i am saying of only them.. even i do shout at the tv and want to break it if india gets a bad decision.. the umpire at that time gets the worst abuses from me!! poor guy!!

Fact of the Day saturday 30th

Those who edited this post are s u c k e r s

Last edited:

There is no Fact of the Day on Weekends because nobody in England is working.

This means that the Fact you provided is fake and is the same one as posted yesterday. :mad:

I have sent mail to blic makers they r putting a lot of effert to make this happen.Look at Brain Lara screen shot he is just playing like real.

mates wht happened I think my naughty cousin had posted that comment not me fellows.you people know its singed up automatically on my pc.I am taking his words back..
AND admins please reduce the red block.infact give me atleast 1 green for my comments posted yet.

durrani1 said:
mates wht happened I think my naughty cousin had posted that comment not me fellows.you people know its singed up automatically on my pc.I am taking his words back..
AND admins please reduce the red block.infact give me atleast 1 green for my comments posted yet.

always remember to log out.

durrani1 said:
If you want to increase your reputation, then post decent posts instead of the usual crap you post.

durrani1 said:
You're joking right? If someone has green blocks it means they've earnt it, whether posting good consistent posts, or winning on vBookie. Guys with Red Blocks means they post "crap" as Andrew said. Lift your quality of posts, and you'll get better rep, simple.

well blic game play is better than EA 2005.In blic while bowling u can swing or seam the ball without knowning the other player.But in EA there is a same bowling as cric2004,although there is a swing but as a batsman u know where bowler is gonna swing the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread