Facts concerning BLIC

stevie said:
There is no need for that.
Sorry, i meant no offence. But its true actually. I just believe that u say what u feel!!. Anyways Cheers!!

can anyone have australian ps2 magazine if anyone have then please scan it and post it

New Fact from Rubber on the codies forum:

Anyway, on to a nice fact about the game - just been talking with the designer of BLIC and it's his final day on the project today.

He said to tell you lot that for you the best difficulty setting to go on is Hard - BLIC really plays a good game of cricket on that.

Even with his experience in playing cricket games, he played as West Indies (v Australia) and was bowled out for 88 - and he said, tellingly, that he knew what he had done wrong every time and the game forces you to concentrate for every ball. Don't be afraid to play for singles.

He managed to get Australia out for about 200 (after 92 overs) but lost by ten wickets in the end. And for the designer of the game to be saying that, that means the game will test you!

He also said if you want to slog the ball about for fun, as experienced cricket-gamers you'll love the easy mode - but only attempt the hard mode when you're good and ready and, importantly, make sure you use the confidence meter well!

kamy100 said:
He managed to get Australia out for about 200 (after 92 overs) !

He managed to get the best team in the world out for 200 in nearly 100 overs ??

I hope the conditions suited the bowlers !

zimrahil said:
He managed to get the best team in the world out for 200 in nearly 100 overs ??

I hope the conditions suited the bowlers !

Hehehehe, I think what he is showing here is that good tight bowling, keeping a consistent line and length bring rewards (also remember this guy designed the game).

kamy100 said:
Hehehehe, I think what he is showing here is that good tight bowling, keeping a consistent line and length bring rewards (also remember this guy designed the game).

As long as he is not showing that by tight bowling, & keeping a consistent line and length means you can the dismiss even the best team for low scores (and low run rates) in tests :p :D

well do that in real life an it will happen..... not many people score alot of runs off Glenn McGrath

had it been real aus would have score 350+ in 90+overs and i doubt they will all be dismissed by 90 overs

kmk1284 said:
had it been real aus would have score 350+ in 90+overs and i doubt they will all be dismissed by 90 overs

Maybe conditions did suit the bowlers, can't judge until we know what the conditions were like.

Yes, the names have already been discussed. That has been known for quite a while. It is a shame, though it doesn't effect the gameplay, so im not too woried

kamy100 said:
And for the designer of the game to be saying that, that means the game will test you!
Well realistically, you'd have to be bloody stupid to come out and say that your game was too easy, so I won't be reading anything into it

Users who are viewing this thread