Fake Names - Complete Listing

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
what abt these padding names lol Joe Bloggs,Bob Doublener seems like it got enough space to be replaced :p

irottev

School Cricketer
These team lists suck, where the hell is Chris Cairns? And Richardson is retired.

irottev

School Cricketer
He should be in both modes and Styris right? The others are. Also where is H Marshall I can excuse J Marchall from not being on there. No Wiseman either.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
Ste is this Pakistan team right or you missed some names? This squad is the one which played against India in 2004! How can they miss out Kamran Akmal or Asim Kamal? :rolleyes:

And also no Mahendra Singh Dhoni or Mike Hussey aswell

Ste

Executive member
UsmanCHADDA said:
Ste is this Pakistan team right or you missed some names? This squad is the one which played against India in 2004! How can they miss out Kamran Akmal or Asim Kamal? :rolleyes:

And also no Mahendra Singh Dhoni or Mike Hussey aswell

Asim Kamal(A Kemel) is it in sorry! The reason for the mistakes is that I have found out by going through a file like the one attached looking for the names so its easy to miss 1 or 2!

Attachments

• TeamInfopak.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 58

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good work ste decoding the players, some of those names are very funny good work by codemasters to give such funny names

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
aussie1st said:
Good work ste decoding the players, some of those names are very funny good work by codemasters to give such funny names
Yeah, I don't think I would bother changing all those funny names to the real ones.
Those funny names would fuel my excitement for the game.

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
is anyone going to release a patch to update all these names once it has been released?

nickypoo

School Cricketer
thanks man, this is gonna make editing easier, cant wait till tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread