Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Signups available.

Name:
Position (Forward, ruck, rover, backman.):
Number:

There's a men's and women's team so I am happy to do both at once. https://davesgamingstories.wordpress.com/ is where I've been posting, I will bring it to PC. I am using Australian Football Coach as the game. :)
Post automatically merged:

allies.png

The National Women’s Football League & Australian Football Council are excited to announce the formation of the Allies All-Stars team that will be playing out of the Melbourne Football Ground in 2025. The Allies side will be wearing teal, orange and black and will soon start looking for a coach in the coming weeks for both their men’s and women’s programs.

Both clubs will work together to form the best possible side with the best possible talent across Australia and from the USAFL should there be talent that the team has found that will suit their needs.

Alexander Blake has taken over as president of the club and will oversee both the men’s and women’s teams until such time as a suitable board can be put together.

Signups available.

Name:
Position (Forward, ruck, rover, backman.):
Number:

There's a men's and women's team so I am happy to do both at once. https://davesgamingstories.wordpress.com/ is where I've been posting, I will bring it to PC. I am using Australian Football Coach as the game. :)
Post automatically merged:

allies.png

The National Women’s Football League & Australian Football Council are excited to announce the formation of the Allies All-Stars team that will be playing out of the Melbourne Football Ground in 2025. The Allies side will be wearing teal, orange and black and will soon start looking for a coach in the coming weeks for both their men’s and women’s programs.

Both clubs will work together to form the best possible side with the best possible talent across Australia and from the USAFL should there be talent that the team has found that will suit their needs.

Alexander Blake has taken over as president of the club and will oversee both the men’s and women’s teams until such time as a suitable board can be put together.
No idea but in
Jack Ryder
Ruck

Users who are viewing this thread