**Fantasy Football World Cup in association with Codemasters

yahoo id for the fantasy league

i am dhruvagupta on ur forum and my yahoo id is [email protected]
and the team is Beat us if u can

Pls update meeeeee

Last edited:
Yea it's been updated.

Top 10 after day 3 remember you can change your team every day.

1 Lankaz (sithu28) 78
2 G_rant Allstars (g_rant1986) 65
3 Aussie Cheeseburgers (chrisablett) 60
4 Socceroos (theman_mundine007) 57.5
5 Bett's Barmy Army!! (stephenbetto) 54
6 real germans (sumeet_ruiwale1) 50
7 newzolt (newzolt) 49.5
8 Fred (dazza2005) 47
9 World XI (supercool2891) 42
10 Beat us if u can (dhruvagupta) 37

request

thx fur updating.but i request to swap my team with my brother who is
cooldhruva on ur forum.his team is Dreamster United.pls allow me to do that coz i can not pay for cafe everyday

State the reason, if it's just cause that team is going better than NO you cannot change teams. If you do you will be DSQ from winning the prizes.

hi all !
i forgot my password so i couldnt post before but my team is Bett's Barmy Army !!
oh and ive got some big players playing inthe next couple of days ;) ,
maybe if i didnt leave henry and gallas out i would of done a bit better :(

goodluck all!

I actually remembered to set my lineup this morning :) (Not that I had that many players who played today)
But it wouldnt let me change my captain for some reason?? Maybe I'll try and remember to set it up tonight rather than in the morning.

I think you have to click the right calander day Kev. You probably were changing your team currently in play and not your team for tommorow.

Reason

the reason is that the team beat us if u can was not selected by me but by my frnd who hacked into my account in gmail where u sent that mail.The actual team selected by me is Dreamster United.U wud think taht the game is played frm yahoo id but we know each others yahoo passwords.He did a wrong thing by selecing the team which shud have been selected b me .coz of that we r frnds no more.this is my reason for change of teams.pls allow me

aussie1st said:
I think you have to click the right calander day Kev. You probably were changing your team currently in play and not your team for tommorow.
Ahhh didnt realize you can set your team in advance, that info would have been helpful to me at the start of the compo, not that it would have made any difference though. Maybe I should read the rules next.

i beleive other team mns Beat us if u can im not changing tha team anymore
all canges will now be made to DU

Users who are viewing this thread