Sign-ups Fantasy WWE League

GentlePigeon

Club Cricketer
I am going to host fantasy wwe league (just like fantasy cricket), you have to select your team for one week (consists of Sunday's ppv if any, Monday's raw and Tuesday's smackdown).
I already have spreadsheets and everything ready.
The scoring system will be revealed later on (we are not breaking kayfabe),
Any one interested please sign-up

Scoring -
Being part of an official match (the bell must ring) - 10
Winning a non title match via Pinfall or Submission or Special Stipulation - 20
Winning a title match via Pinfall or Submission or Special Stipulation - 30
Note: Winning matches via any other means (DQ, Countouts etc.) won't count for points.
==============================
Please note if it is a team based match every member of the winning team shall get winning points.
Example - If Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows win a match, the Both Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows will get 20 points each. i.e. you will get 40 points if both the competitors are present in your team. You will get 20 points if any one of them are in your team.

Also if there are any confusions about the result of the match, then the official results of wwe.com will be referred to.

Please make your teams via this form - WWE League

Please note your team name must match the team name you have chosen on this form to be valid. You can make more than one teams but, they must be first registered on this forum

Format
Team name -

Last edited:

GentlePigeon

Club Cricketer
Please make your teams via this form - WWE League

Please note your team name must match the team name you have chosen on this form to be valid. You can make more than one teams but, they must be first registered on this forum

ALso why can't edit my first post!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've created my team.