FARAZ AI PATCH

hey guys some guys on msn suggest me to make batting harder for human and some suggest me to make easy for human so iam releasing two patches one is for those who want batting more challanging and other for those who want batting easy

I don't want batting to be made too easy faraz.Just a tad bit easier.

faraz plzz slow down the rate of computer
it goes mad when im playing 10 over game
yest i scord 98/4 frm ur patch
and computer idiot got the score in 4 overs with 2 wickets which were caught
plzz improve AI

Hm..... the computer makes many runs on 10 overs match...maybe u bowled bad :p

the same thing happens with tutsi's patch. i can normally restrict the cpu to a lower scoring game in a 50 over match than a 10 over match. in a 10 over if u dont vary ure pace very well then every ball will be a 4 or a 6 from the cpu.

thats why u have to bowl good line to the cpu in 10 overs matches i normally restric cu to 90 in 10 overs match

well i think 10 overs or maybe 20 overs also are the type of matches where u are required to slog every ball. it is a bowler's nightmare and u have to vary ur pace and line and length to restrict the batsman.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well i think 10 overs or maybe 20 overs also are the type of matches where u are required to slog every ball. it is a bowler's nightmare and u have to vary ur pace and line and length to restrict the batsman.
well i agree with tutsi point and yes u have to bowl smething special in these 1o 20 overs matches, well i would like to tweak them also and wants to make them like 50 overs matches

Users who are viewing this thread