Farewell Transmission Games! and best of luck for future.

Select any of the following

• Thank You Transmission Games

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Naah, its just their job. They dont deserve thanks

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Too bad you didnt gavethem your license cheap:p:p lol

I have to say I don't know what's with the Barmy Army demanding the amount of money they did. Seeing as they've not been in a cricket game it would have been brilliant to have them as ambient background.

Thank+You+Bodies.jpg

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

How much they asked for??? any way its a shame:facepalm, i though barmyarmy is a group of people who love the game. They should have done this for free.

After all they just have to drink bear all day and raise hell while codies record them:D:D

Thanks Transmission. Atleast it was an enjoyable demo
Good job after a long long time

I was with the Barmy Army in 2002 when we recorded LOTR sound effects and no-one asked Peter Jackson for any cash.

Thank+You+Bodies.jpg

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

How much they asked for??? any way its a shame:facepalm, i though barmyarmy is a group of people who love the game. They should have done this for free.

After all they just have to drink bear all day and raise hell while codies record them:D:D

100% agreed. It's a sorry state of affairs when bloody crowd chants need a licence! :noway

I wonder if all the songs Barmyarmy sings during Ashes are their own?? If not i would love to see them getting sued. Come on sue them someone. That should teach them a lessen.

P.S:Just to make it clear, is not bout you Barmy;):D

Last edited:
Public poll too so Rob and Heath can see who isn't getting invited to the 2010 playtest...

ehm..
playtest 2010 :banana2 , though i joined PC recently (jan 2009) and rather unknown among the forums , i hope am invited next time..:D

ofcourse transmission games and codemasters deserve due appreciation and they would probably hope it turns out to be profitable sales volumes..!

thank you guys for your efforts on a decent cricket game (from the demo videos) and hope to see much improved versions of the same from you..;)

there isnt a bright future for cricket if 20/20 is considered better than tests..just not interested at the whole idea..am an ardent cricket fan and would like more people getting interested to know the sport , and luv the whole idea of a test match..:) (note:i know its off topic..:D)

Last edited:
I am expecting some sort of crowd chants in game, even if they're generic, or have the words muffled it would work.

On its way, as soon as I've played the full game and seen that it can hold up a Test Match, with all the ups and downs that entails.

If the game is as good as the Codies fanboys say it is, I will send Transmission games a fruit basket, if its not then a flaming dog poop bag.

If the game is as good as the Codies fanboys say it is, I will send Transmission games a fruit basket, if its not then a flaming dog poop bag.

Aye, don't threaten the Transmission Games with Poop Bag:p. Its not as if we had a lot of cricket game developers. From the looks of it, cricket video games are on the verge of extinction:( and only Transmission can save it:help. Though it was great to see above 90 % people loving this game just by playing demo

Agreed. Why set yourself up for disappointment? Play it for a few weeks. If you haven't thrown the disc to the back of your cupboard at that stage, then do some thanking.

Transmissions deserve our thanks for having a damn good stab at making this game we love, with all its complexities, transferred to a video game. Going by the videos and comments I've seen, they've done an amazing job for their first game and I urge Codemasters to retain these people for future games, as they are clearly on the right track.

As I said, the acid test wil be..umm...Test matches. Having said that, this game should excel in multiplayer...

Users who are viewing this thread