Farewell Transmission Games! and best of luck for future.

Select any of the following

• Thank You Transmission Games

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Naah, its just their job. They dont deserve thanks

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Thanks a million for at least making a cricket game. I think Codemasters should also be appreciated for choosing the right team for the job.
Thanks a trillion will be there after I get to play the game :p

Im going out on a limb and say Australians :p... its pretty hard to judge something like that though

I'd guess Aussies as well - isn't Cricket basically their National sport? Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Thanks a million for at least making a cricket game. I think Codemasters should also be appreciated for choosing the right team for the job.
Thanks a trillion will be there after I get to play the game :p

And thanks a gazillion will follow when the game stands up to long-term play (a few weeks at least)! :)

Played the demo to the death with extender. Again a million thanks transmission. Please read the wishlist and buglist when you start work on next game

Played the demo ... I must say after playing BLIC 07 I was disappointed and decided not to buy any cricket game from Codies ... after playing AC09 I changed my mind .... Its not a perfect game but it decent Cricket game. Many many congratulations to transmission team and Codemasters for developing a good Cricket game. While nothing is perfect and I m sure there will be some problem and bugs in the game but after all this is a good start. If they keep this track I m sure in next 2, 3 years we'll have same standrad in cricket game as FIFA or Madden games.
Fans should support and buy this game ... buy original copies and dont buy the pirated one ! If you dont buy the game then next year who knows Codies may decide not to release Cricket game like EA did !! so please people buy this game ...
I m getting it on PS3 !

Played the demo ... I must say after playing BLIC 07 I was disappointed and decided not to buy any cricket game from Codies ... after playing AC09 I changed my mind .... Its not a perfect game but it decent Cricket game. Many many congratulations to transmission team and Codemasters for developing a good Cricket game. While nothing is perfect and I m sure there will be some problem and bugs in the game but after all this is a good start. If they keep this track I m sure in next 2, 3 years we'll have same standrad in cricket game as FIFA or Madden games.
Fans should support and buy this game ... buy original copies and dont buy the pirated one ! If you dont buy the game then next year who knows Codies may decide not to release Cricket game like EA did !! so please people buy this game ...
I m getting it on PS3 !

I have ordered it for PC. :)

Come on people, at least show some gratitude :mad:

Codies did all they had to; Release the game. After that they tried to give us a patch but the economy just doesn't allow it.

Thanks to Transmission we have the Beta Patches. Well done I spose....

for the game they made anywayz but if there gonna pull themselves together and make another succesfull game then ill give it ago

Giggs11 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

anywayz aint been on in a while and havent really read this forum proper

is there defo gonna be ashes 2010 and wen will it be released has this been confirmed???

If you bother to open the big file using the editor and browse files, you'll find so much stuff that was just left out due to deadline. It could have been great if they were given enuff time.

Here is some stuff i found:
World cup related files
Legends
more unlocks and rewards
cheats
associate nation's teams

If you bother to open the big file using the editor and browse files, you'll find so much stuff that was just left out due to deadline. It could have been great if they were given enuff time.
World cup couldn't have been in the game because Codies don't have the license. The big file also contains stadiums that were used in World Cup 2007 and also related commentary. Those files are remnants from the last game.

Does that mean, the game was NOT developed from scratch? They sure claimed, it was.

I think they said the game has been written from scratch. They've reused textures, sounds etc. Don't know enough about the last game to say if the code has been reused.

Users who are viewing this thread