Farewell Transmission Games! and best of luck for future.

Select any of the following

• Thank You Transmission Games

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Naah, its just their job. They dont deserve thanks

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
ok fine no poop bag, but if the game sucks I will never buy anything from Codies again. They have not released a decent video game in a long time. Just look at what happened with Damnation

ok fine no poop bag, but if the game sucks I will never buy anything from Codies again. They have not released a decent video game in a long time. Just look at what happened with Damnation

I wouldn't say that, I thought DiRT was a cracking game and I'm really looking forwards to DiRT 2, it looks amazing.

^ ah ok fair enough, dont play racing games though so I have no experience with it. How was Fuel btw.

Overlord 2, Rise of Argonauts, Fuel. Remember codies are just publisher and seldom do a inhouse development. So some games would tend to go bad. But above mentioned games were blockbuster titles by none other than codies.

How come i forgot Dirt and Race Driver Grid:eek:

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

wat r Transmission Games??

This proves my point bout Cricket IQ Test.

I guess mod would take IQ test idea in consideration, atleast on trial basis

Its this awesome new band. bit punk rock/ nu metal. Havent you heard? All the cool kids are listening to it.

Man you go bit too ahead with things. that post made me laugh my guts out.

Hmarka whats your psn id? would love play and maybe thrash you in AC2009 ;)

Its this awesome new band. bit punk rock/ nu metal. Havent you heard? All the cool kids are listening to it.

LOL:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl........ Their last PSP only album want that great;) But this album is shaping up greatly. members who have attended th live concert on 22nd june were really positive bout this. And now we have tasted the sample songs of the album...:D:laugh

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the demo so can't wait for the full version.

Thanks Transmission Games and Codemasters for sellecting them to make it...

^ ah ok fair enough, dont play racing games though so I have no experience with it. How was Fuel btw.

No idea, I didn't play it. To be honest, I prefer games where most of the driving is done sideways! I like ordinary racing as well, but rally games are my favourite driving games.

wat r Transmission Games??

Have you been living under a rock for the past two months or so? :eek: :D ;)

Going by what everyone is saying, they are the Saviour of the Cricket Game - the Second Coming of BLIC '99 - Ten Years Later - Ashes 2009!

Let's just hope that we're still thinking this way after playing the game a few weeks...

Hopefully it is, that would be pretty sweet. I still enjoyed 07 so if is just a step forward from that I will rather enjoy it.

Thank you Transmission games, At last a cricket game is in the hands of an aussie. You know it will be good, who knows cricket like australia. Come on we even have beach cricket and backyard cricket comps... thats awesome lol

Hopefully it is, that would be pretty sweet. I still enjoyed 07 so if is just a step forward from that I will rather enjoy it.

Thank you Transmission games, At last a cricket game is in the hands of an aussie. You know it will be good, who knows cricket like australia. Come on we even have beach cricket and backyard cricket comps... thats awesome lol

I think this might be the X factor we have been missing. It sounds like the developers actually like cricket. That makes all the difference.

I think this might be the X factor we have been missing. It sounds like the developers actually like cricket. That makes all the difference.

England invented the game of cricket, but their convicts mastered it.

PC user only here, so I've not had the good fortune to try the demo yet. All the reviews sound positive, but I'd be a fool to say 'thanks' before I've tried their product for myself. They can thank me at the moment, as it is on pre-order on the strength of their interviews. ;)

After I've played it, I'll tell ya if I'm thankful or not. :)

Who do you think likes cricket more, the average person living in England or Australia (regardless of ethnicity etc)

Users who are viewing this thread