Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
yo sure guys i'll changethe colour later 2day and how bout the nike kit should i release it? :rolleyes:

Ok guys i am releasing the Pakistani Nike Kit and Reebok Kit after a very hard work in a very busy time :onpc i have finished them :happy

Here is the Reebok One as requested by Usy :D :

as u can observer i have also put the Reebok logo on the shoes and under the shoes and also on the back of the shirt and the shirt is a bit tucked in so the logo too a bit which makes it a bit more realistic ;) :onpc

And here is also the Pakistani Nike Kit and u can see its screenshots which i have posted before i guess they are on page 11 or 12.. :D

It wouls also be great if a Moderator could add these downloads to the Download Center Thank You!

NJOY :happy

Farrukh_|$B :onpc

:cheers

Attachments

• screen 5.JPG
    screen 5.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 103
  • screen 2.JPG
    screen 2.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 100
  • screen 3.JPG
    screen 3.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Pakistan Reebok Kit by Farrukh.zip
    754 KB · Views: 18
  • Pakistan Nike Kit by Farrukh.zip
    748.8 KB · Views: 12
wow guys im really happy to see so many positive feedback and here is something new :D Pakistan Nike Odi Sweater :p

-nike logo on shoes
-the small special nike logo at the back of the sweater :p
-and all the sposnors in teh front part
- nike
- pepsi
- Paktel
& da PCB logo :D

Hope u guys like my work pls post feedback and stay with me i need ur support :D & also pls tell me if u want me to release it or not.. :)

NJOY :onpc :happy

Farrukh_|$B :cheers

ok guys here comes the Pakistan Nike Test Kit :onpc

feedbacks are appreciated and also please tell me if u want the odi sweater so i can release both test and the odi sweater as soon as possible!

Farrukh_|$B :cheers

:happy

Attachments

• screen 2.JPG
    screen 2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 91
  • screen 1.JPG
    screen 1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 90
  • screen 3.JPG
    screen 3.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 87
  • screen 1.JPG
    screen 1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 86
  • screen 2.JPG
    screen 2.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 84
  • screen 3.JPG
    screen 3.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 82
no feedback guys this means u got sick of immagination :( but wat can i do i have to do sth u know coz all the real original kits have been made by professionals from be4 anyways if this is boring for u guys i'll try oing sth new to keep u happy :p

Users who are viewing this thread