Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Kool

Karachi Express said:
Why have you put the BCCI logo on the left????If we play using Pakistan then there will be the BCCI logo...It looks stupid!!!

DONT Bring Rivalry Issue In Plc

For ur kind information : There s no overlay made in c2k5 seperately 4 all nations. Its just a look alike of tv graphics. If u find any channel in ur Nation show it and V LL Try them.

yo cricketer04 hmm i'll be releasing this sahara one today and you may post some screenshots of the DLF Cup 2006 overlay and i'll be making it and if it is using teh sahara one overlay then just use this one :D

yo guys im now releasing the Sahara One Tv Overlay as requested by luhar_v...here are some more screenshots which i didnt post v4 and other screenshots are on page 16,17,18 :D :onpc

Hope you guys like my work :happy

NJOY :onpc

Farrukh_|$B

:cheers

Attachments

• screen 10.JPG
    screen 10.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 109
  • screen 11.JPG
    screen 11.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 109
  • screen 12.JPG
    screen 12.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Sahara One TV Overlay by Farrukh.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Excellent Work

Awesome work farrukh This overlay is excellent.............Keep up the good work looking forward for the future release
Cheers

mehkar said:
Awesome work farrukh This overlay is excellent.............Keep up the good work looking forward for the future release
Cheers

thnx mehkar :D and can a Mod please add this to the Download Center and Change my thread name to : Farrukh_|$B's Downloads(Sahara One Tv Released)

:D:D pleaseee and thnx a lot once again :cheers

Awesome work as always mate. You can change the font color (of the names in the wagon wheel and spider) to black. It would be prominent.

ya argha i'll make that when i get time coz these days im busy also studying coz i got my exams and also i promised someone else to do the indo-pak series 2006 overlay i think ARY Digital showed it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread