Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
hip hip hurra my threads 300th post :p hip hip hura :happy i thank all of u guys wo supported me until now and posted in my thread once again thanks a lot :happy

Back!

Well guys there was this work which i stoped in October last year and than didn't really want to continue but now i am continuing it and it is this Half Sleeves Kits for All the Countries with their Skin Colour...

First i will release the Asian Pack for it on which im working rite now and here is for Pakistan i think the skins match and i think it looks quite good... so if u ae playing in a hot weather extract these kits and if u are playing in a cool weather put other full sleeves kits to make it more realistic.. :p

and also because im starting school tomorrow i will be doing work slowly.. so here are the first pics the last pic is Kamran Akmal taking a catch.. as they say Catches Win Matches :D:p Hope u like them

Cheers, Farrukh_|$B

Attachments

• Pak Screen.jpg
    Pak Screen.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Pak Screen 1.jpg
    Pak Screen 1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 92
  • Pak Screen 2.jpg
    Pak Screen 2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 86
thanks god they look great i aleways wanted pak half sleve cant wait to use it but hav to get me new PC first and why dont u play C2005 anymore i think it was u hu sed they dont play it no more

ya i was the one who said that i dont play cricket 2005.. i dont play cricket 2005.. i just make patches and then to have some screens i open the game make screens and close it as fast as i can :D coz i hate the game.. i just make patches for u guys i never use them coz i dont play the game..

You hate this game :eek: ....Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I seeeeee ;)

But ur doing a great work in ur patches though u hate this game.....
By the way half sleeve dress for Pakistan is looking good!!!!!

Cheers
Surendar :cheers

Here is India and Sri Lanka... Still gotta do Bangladesh than i will finish the Asian Pack and Start the Europe Pack which has England and Netherlands... after completing all the Packs for every Continent I'll release it as The World Pack... Stay Tuned :p

Cheers, Farrukh_|$B :onpc

Attachments

• India.jpg
    India.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 76
  • India 1.jpg
    India 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 70
  • India 2.jpg
    India 2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Sri Lanka.jpg
    Sri Lanka.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Sri Lanka 1.jpg
    Sri Lanka 1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 63
  • Sri Lanka 2.jpg
    Sri Lanka 2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 62
They look great Farrukh, nice one!

Wouldn't it be easier to just edit the .o file with the shirts in so that they are short sleeved, it would change all of them but it would be a lot easier.

hondeyho i understand u r trying to make my work easier but i cant do that sorry coz i have no experience in .o edit things.. im fine like this thnx anyways for helping

Best thread for C2005 downloads for me, great, I'Like it mate, super work again.

Farrukh_|$B said:
hondeyho i understand u r trying to make my work easier but i cant do that sorry coz i have no experience in .o edit things.. im fine like this thnx anyways for helping

That's fine, you're doing a fine job on it anyway so it doesn't really need improvement :D

hondeyho said:
Don't worry, if you like I can do it. I have experience enough with 3D editing to do it.

hondeyho thnx a lot bro for offering to help but if u dont mind i would liek to to them by myself.. hondeyho i dont have any problems with u that i dont want u to do these coz u are a more experienced person in these than me but please dont take this in a bad way but i would like to do these bymyself.. thnx a lot again please dotn take it in a bad way please... thnx a lot once more..

usy said:
Best thread for C2005 downloads for me, great, I'Like it mate, super work again.

Best Thread :eek: i dont think so Usy coz there are many other good patchers on PC than me..

gr88 job farrukh wid the kits but by the way ur short sleeve kits with elbow pads were lookin much cooler and realistic than these why didnt u release them,if not all just paki

Hi Farrukh
Awesome work Again.......I really like it
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread