Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
an people these day my internet sometimes works and sometimes stops so if u give reqquest and i dont reply please dont get angry because this internet is not working ver good please try to understand.

oki buddy you have got them :)

in 30 minutes :D

Well soooory guys i actually finished them in 30 minutes but then my damn internet stopped working as i told you guys it has a problem. anyways here are the Lancashire ODI and TEST kits with forearm protectors as requested.

here you go

Guys Heres the SRILANKA short Sleeve kit with forearm Protector.

mates please tell me your views about my work dont just download please so i can improve my work.

Attachments

• Lancashire Pads.JPG
    Lancashire Pads.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Lancashire Test pads.JPG
    Lancashire Test pads.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 290
  • Lancashire sweater Pads.JPG
    Lancashire sweater Pads.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 078b462ee22dcb9900cbada3fa01bf5d.zip
    107.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 99744d9dc2e6be8d24e2869f4fe5859f.zip
    98.7 KB · Views: 34
  • ac99e3e1404521ccad89f24cc15aa503.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 072f32e82cf90a81727a8cfcbcdc3543.zip
    369 KB · Views: 57
they look ok mate. dont take this the wrong way but they look like they should be skateboarding rather than batting. i personally would prefer white forearm Protector.

no problem guys i dont take ur comments in the wrong way it is good that you guys comment so i can make my work better i'll make them in white no problem guys but actually my net is not working so good it sometimes works and sometimes dosent and i dont have much time to search on the net but i'll make them in white.

I think most of them just download and post no comments. I have a similar problem in my thread. But i requested you to make a kit and you have done it quickly.
Thanks mate.

it was my pleasure saurabh2185 no problem for me if you have even any other requests :D

thanx very much mate i'll do all my best to fillfull your requests.

Well mates im happy to tell you that i have made my first Pitch add of PEPSI LIGHT as it was my first attempt i think it looks fine :)

Attachments

• My first pitch mat.JPG
    My first pitch mat.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Pepsi Light add.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 20
i think you have to give some credit to danny, who first thought up the idea:p

Langerox i didnt understand wat u mean he thought up which idea?

Heres my 2nd Pitch Add of Sony Entertainment Television Asia which i watch 24 hours so i thought why not to make also a pitch add of it ;)

Attachments

• Sony TV pitch add.JPG
    Sony TV pitch add.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 257
  • sony TV.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 16
Neat farrukh. I thought some of those were very good .. keep them coming!

you didnt work out the short sleeves by yourself neither did i until you saw my thread where danny posted how.

oh ya langerox i got the idea from your thread but i didnt copy his or your stuff like im also making forearm protectors and also new Sweaters for ODI games. as u can see the sony TV pitch add ther is a guy starting to run that is Zaheer Khan from INDIA with a sweater on him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread