Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Dude..ur short sleeves are great...only thing is...the skin tone doesn't match up to the way his face is coulored. check this out:

arms2.jpg

arms.jpg

pic may be too small...

best i can do sorry....
how do u get such big in-game pics??

Cricketman93 I know the skin tone dosent match to every one because in the kit i can just put one skin tone and which will go to everyone if we want to assign every player with its on skin tone on arms we need to wait until a Player Editor appears. i hope u understand bhai..

:cheers

and thnx for appreciating my work bhai. ;)

yes but if it is not too much trouble, i think i have an idea....

for all asians, this is what u can do:

u start a match bowling first.
take the arm of a bowler and in adobe photo shop , put that in the arm spot...
Im not too good at patching or else i would have done it myself :D

i would really appreciate this because i only want the short sleeve kits for indians, pakistani's, and Sri Lankans.

Hope this idea helps.

btw: how did u get such big in-game pics, mine are really small...

:hpraise

Ya man such a good idea man im gonna try it rite now and the big scrrenies u take them and copy them in bitmap and then make the page size just for the picture without the white page.

Hey cricketman i tried to make it that colour and this is what i got up with i think its perfect if u like it i can release it as soon as possible!

guys if you think my work is good than please give me some reps...im not forcing you to rep me i just mentioned
and if u guys have any other request please feel free to request.

Attachments

• Cricket black skin afridi.JPG
    Cricket black skin afridi.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 282
Wow, wow WOW!!!
Its just too good....dude please realease an asian pack!!! :upray

Man that is soo good...got to hand it to you dude...more reps for u

(if u want give the guy who gave u the idea reps too ;) )

YOU like IT!! thats good cricketman93 i will make a asian pack for all the asian teams, ad realease it but these days im kind of busy i think i will finish it in a week most probably.

and cricketman93 no body gave me this advise u know what i did :D

I took a Big Picture of Youhana from Gettyimages and i took is arm and put it in photoshop and edited it

REPS are always appreciated

thanks

:cheers

canu make a asian XI kit
ps. checkk pm

please reply ive sent 4 messages and ur not replying

i want pakistan odi half sleeves kit how i can download

Cricketman as u know there was an very high earthquake in Pakistan and also in India and Afghanistan which was 7.6 Mangitude scaled on the richter scale so im really worried bout that im afraid u will have to wait a bit more until i release the asian half-sleeve pack.

im really soory :(

Farrukh_|$B said:
Cricketman as u know there was an very high earthquake in Pakistan and also in India and Afghanistan which was 7.6 Mangitude scaled on the richter scale so im really worried bout that im afraid u will have to wait a bit more until i release the asian half-sleeve pack.

im really soory :(

Oh yeah, im sorry dude....sorta forgot....the news in the US doesn't really tell u about international stuff.....
Were u affected??

thanks for even replying in your state
cricketman93.

no brother i dont live in pakistan i live in romania but i have my family back there

Users who are viewing this thread