Favorite Indian Food.

I love chinese food specially chowmein that's other thing that china chowmein and india chowmein are like ricky ponting and yuvraj lol.:laugh

Lmao :laugh How did you manage to get Ricky Ponting and Yuvraj in this thread and that too in one sentence.

Yes i know my post are better then anything.;)I like dosa if it is hot when it get's cool mainly after 1 hour.:)

If anyone bothers you ask Aditya to reply to his post's. I have someone in line.

Indian Breakfast for me it has to be Aaloo Parathas....That too with huge amount of potato and green chilly bits...FOr Lunch I would prefer Tandoor Roti with Chicken Korma...

My mother makes a brilliant chicken biriyani, it is definitely my favourite dish.

I am not Indian, far from it but by God you guys know how to cook! My favourite Indian dish is Palak Paneer. Who would of thought tha spinach could taste so brilliant! And anything with lamb in it wins my vote everytime!:)

I am not Indian, far from it but by God you guys know how to cook! My favourite Indian dish is Palak Paneer. Who would of thought tha spinach could taste so brilliant! And anything with lamb in it wins my vote everytime!:)

then i presume you must have had butter chicken and naan ?? ;)

Lamb = Raan. Raan. You have to, have to have Raan. It's brilliant. Especially when I make it :p

Users who are viewing this thread