Favorite Indian Food.

That is what i miss dearly.
As it is hard to get Kulche here.
Whenever i visit Ludhiana it is a must eat in my menu.
Along with,The Puris and Punjabi Naans in Nashta.

Mumbai has it all.

Karthik must be knowing we get Pav Bhajji with 2 maska Pavs for merely 20 bucks!

I am coming to Mumbai. Better not get robbed on Airport.

Same here. 20 bucks. But made by Bihari's

ah same here Pani Puris tastes good only IF it's from them (excellent!):D

Yeah that is really good deal.
Also,What about Mumbai's Sandwiches?
They are just filled and filled.
!

I hate Beetroot other things are fine.

chetan0304 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

I am coming to Mumbai. Better not get robbed on Airport.

I ll receive you :D

One should must travel on local train in mumbai if they visit mumbai :D

yeah...especially From Churchgate to Virar around 7-8 PM !! ;)

jkartik added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Mumbai has it all.

Karthik must be knowing we get Pav Bhajji with 2 maska Pavs for merely 20 bucks!

yeah...maska pavs are even more tastier than pav bhaaji !
your fingers literally get soaked in butter ! :D

That is disgusting, and sure as hell doesn't qualify as 'normal Indian food'.

Proud to say i'm a Veg. :)
a) That's a matter of opinion.

b) True, it isn't Indian food.

Vegetarianism is just kinda sad to me. I don't mean because veg food sucks or because you are missing out on a great deal, but to go your whole life without trying something just seems silly to me. I'm Hindu, and I don't eat beef. But I used to. Till my 16th birthday. The reasons why I quit doesn't matter (everyone has their own personal reasons), but I am very glad I got to try it and taste it. Now I can go through life without having it, but knowing that I haven't missed out.

It's cool to be veg and everything, but to be veg your whole life and never touch meat...it's not right. Unless you're allergic or something, then it's probably for the best :p

It's just, i'm not that curious to taste what a dead chicken carcass tastes like, or a fried scorpion.

That is disgusting, and sure as hell doesn't qualify as 'normal Indian food'.

Proud to say i'm a Veg. :)

lolurgay...

In case anyone was going to go ape ████ on me, I was just kidding.
well, its more due to principles than anything else. ;)
some people are uncomfortable killing an animal and eating it.

but i dont buy that BS that brahmins cannot eat meat etc...
it should be more of an individual decision.

I'm a Brahmin. Have been eating meat forever.

Back on topic... I love gol gappas.

Last edited:
I'm a pretty strict Brahmin tbh, haven't touched meat ever.

Chaat food pwns all. Sev Puri, Dhahi Puri, Bhel Puri.. Mmmm.

Also -
travel-mysore-paper-dosa.jpg

Had a fair few of these during my trip. I love em. :D

Gujju food is delicious as well. One of the perks of being an Indian - foods of all tastes that are all delicious!

Last edited:
a) That's a matter of opinion.

b) True, it isn't Indian food.

Vegetarianism is just kinda sad to me. I don't mean because veg food sucks or because you are missing out on a great deal, but to go your whole life without trying something just seems silly to me. I'm Hindu, and I don't eat beef. But I used to. Till my 16th birthday. The reasons why I quit doesn't matter (everyone has their own personal reasons), but I am very glad I got to try it and taste it. Now I can go through life without having it, but knowing that I haven't missed out.

It's cool to be veg and everything, but to be veg your whole life and never touch meat...it's not right. Unless you're allergic or something, then it's probably for the best :p

Whats the big deal of missing out on eating a living thing? Eating something that is killed is so disgusting. Being born in a pure Brahmin family (Iyer to be precise), we abstain from going anywhere near non-veg items due to religious reasons (though we eat egg because we eat it even before the chick is born). But over a period of time, I have developed a hatred for non-veg items because it amounts to killing something and eating it. How would you feel if someone killed you and ate you as their food?

Users who are viewing this thread