Favourite form of cricket

Which form of cricket is your favourite?

• One Dayers (40 overs, 1 innings per side)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Offspinner

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering what the most popular form of cricket is.

Which out of the following would you rate as your favourite?

- Tests
- First Class (4 day)
- 3 dayers
- 50 Over ODIs
- 40 Over ODs
- T20

P

pcfan123

Tests without a doubt, although I will watch any cricket that is on, even u19s, womens, assosiate. I love all cricket, but Tests remain my favorite by a mile

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Tests without a doubt, although I will watch any cricket that is on, even u19s, womens, assosiate. I love all cricket, but Tests remain my favorite by a mile

Just wondering, are you American or just a pommy expat?

Amitpal_003

School Cricketer
Definitely Tests for me, but I am willing to watch any other forms of cricket.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Test is obviously the ultimate and always good playing India, England and even SA in a Test series. But ODI still provide thrills and T20 is there for the slogging side of me.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Though I love tests and T20, I would opt for ODI's because they have given me the most entertainment and also great skill displays too.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
One day and T20 (no matter whoever is playing)

Test (if only India is playing) score update in between if it's ashes or South Africa playing.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
First Class for me, because of availability. I can go watch all 4 days of a first class match if I want to, whereas tests are out of reach price wise. Also since all test Cricket in the UK went to subscription TV, I have found myself losing interest.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Test cricket is king. There's nothing better than watching a great spell of probing bowling and watching the batsman struggle to ride it out.

Example? During the Ashes here in Aus I would tape most of the nights play and watch it the next day to save my sleep patterns. But I would look up the score before I watched the tape! I could never do that with ODI or T20 cricket because all I care in those forms is WHO won - not HOW they won. The only time ODI/T20 cricket grabs me now is if there is a brilliant performance eg. a really fast innings or a great catch or a tight finish. Otherwise it's got nothing on Tests.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
How can you watch five days of tests? I don't spend my time glued to the TV for 5 days straight...

ODI's are perfect for me. Best balance between bat and ball. Runs being scored consistently, and ODI's require the most planning.

Users who are viewing this thread