Favourite Subject ?

mine is

history:wonderfull I just keep loving what happen back then

PE:i play basketball everday

The only language I learn at School is German. I'm now able to write a letter to a pen friend in German, describing myself, family, pets and misellaneous things about my life.

ZoraxDoom said:
P.E.!!!! Followed by Maths and/or History.......
Any of you here take Arabic?

yes i do i can read and write but unfortunately i never understand them when i read it. as for subjects Chemistry first then Physics then english and the one that i hate is Biology and Geography(i do very poorly in them and i hate them as well)

And in our school we study a lot of languages Arabic, Hindi, English, Malayalam(optional else you can take Additional English) malayalam is my mother tounge as well.

Last edited:
P.E is the best subject by far.

I'd rather play sports than do anything else at school.

I do GCSE in all these three and really like em.

P.E
I.T
Chemistry- shame my techer is terminally ill. Oh well a lot more dos lessons with a supply. ;)

voldemort said:
yes i do i can read and write but unfortunately i never understand them when i read it. as for subjects Chemistry first then Physics then english and the one that i hate is Biology and Geography(i do very poorly in them and i hate them as well)

And in our school we study a lot of languages Arabic, Hindi, English, Malayalam(optional else you can take Additional English) malayalam is my mother tounge as well.
Apart from you(you live in Dubai too)

We don't have PE in the final year at my school, not sure about others. It's good because we get a couple of free periods, but PE was fun also

You couldn't so PE past the age of 14 in my school. Mind you PE always seemed to be fitness stuff rather than actual sport...

i hated school (except sport and girls) - music was and is my love. But now astronomy too.......

good on ya! that's a tough job. I have done that for a while too - now i just fix peoples pc's and perform my music every now and again in a haze of alcohol and fun. lol

WELL MINE IS COMPUTER science and information systen and though i rread alot about computer books

Users who are viewing this thread