Feedback for next edition thread - You must read the first post before replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehman11

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First of all I want to say that don bradman 14 is the best cricket game I ever played.
My wish list for don bradman 15 are these.
1. Broadcast camera should be like what we watch live cricket on tv not the one in don bradman 14 because it shows too far.
2.camera editing option like what fifa have.
3. There should be more animation styles of bowlers and also some angry style of animation when bowler take wickets or do some bounce or yorker.
4. More turning of spin bowlers.
5. Ground editor.
6. Dynamice commentory.
7. If paly some series then show the performance of player and thier stats on that series.
8. Crowd support noise fro bowlers and also for batsman.
9. Improved catch animations.
10. Improved ball physics.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just want a thing, that's the Ultimate Team as we have in FIFA and also introduced by @Iridium for cricket in the leagues section, I've just started playing the FIFA UT and I'm just loving it.
I've never played DBC as I've never bought it and have dropped the idea to buy after seeing the confirmation of this but maybe I may buy and may soon I'll send the verification. :)

dippa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anything relating to commentary is an utter waste of time, money and development. Have it in there, but don't go too hard.

Most important things: better in-built editors, improved AI, more animations for batters and bowlers (think how FIFA improves from year to year because of this), ability for spinners to use the crease like fast bowlers can, expansion of the career mode (DBC's best attribute) and across the board improvements to online stability regarding crashes.

paulW

School Cricketer
- pitches making a difference in a game like at the Wacca day 5 cracks it's almost unplayable.

- pitches having an impact on the toss.

- more stadiums / Uniforms

- World cups.

- More swing / seam

- simulate computer parts.

- you can simulate to career player and if there is a run out chance or a catch your involved in it allows you to play it like MLB 2015

- Record scores and partnerships and a mention of it when it happens

- Play or have the chance to go on Australia A or any country's A side tours before getting picked for your country.

- Be able to be dropped from any side of you don't preform.

- Have in game missions like see off the new ball or little things like that where if you do them you earn xp points.

Last edited:

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Career mode
1 - Either a pre-selected option or a button during gameplay to skip fielding
2 - Let teams update at the end of every year
3 - Option to refuse captaincy
4 - Form/Confidence playing a bigger role and non-career players being dropped because of performance
5 - Fitness and injuries playing a role, but not during the match
6 - Training sessions to raise other attributes like catching and running speed, but only one session between matches

General Gameplay
1 - greater variety or customizable celebrations for batsmen and bowlers especially.
2 - Add special dialogue for rivalries like Aus vs Eng (if copyright prevents the use of Ashes) and Ind vs PAk
3 - Beach cricket setting
4 - CPU selects best team according to pitch
5 - More statistics, charts like manhattan, worm, etc
6 - having a replay of all the wickets at the end of an innings

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These are not prioritised by most important to least important but rather just ideas I reckon would improve a very, very good game.

• PC release!
  • Records tracking similar to Shane Warne Cricket 99 where I can pop in to the menu for Tests, ODI, T20i, FC, LA & T20 records for: Highest team score, highest individual score, highest partnership, highest partnership per wicket, best bowling innings, best bowling match, most catches in an innings
  • Ability to assign field positions to players in the academy with a primary position, secondary position and tertiary position to stop Glenn McGrath appearing in the slips and Mark Taylor at deep point.
  • More stadiums, even if they are just generic Delhi Park, Lahore Oval etc.. I think it would be good if every test team had 3-5 stadiums just so that we can add more realism to the game rather than playing 5 tests and 5 ODI's in India all at Delhi Park
  • Ability to assign sponsorship per uniform rather than per team, so that we can have multiple era uniforms for teams with different sponsorships
  • Ability to assign emblems to uniforms and hats separately so that New Zealand and England can have white emblems on the hats and dark ones on the uniform
  • Bringing over created content from the current cricket academy to the new game. I don't know if this is possible but there's a lot of created teams and players so it would be good if we could just download them right off the bat
  • Don't remove what is currently in the game but rather add to it. The various historical clothing and equipment was an awesome touch so I would be very disappointed if this stuff was removed from the next game

EDIT.

I've had a few more ideas.

• Ability for the AI to choose a lineup for itself. If you remember in SWC 99 when you played a match you could pick the team lineups yourself or you could let the AI choose, this was frequent before SWC 99 as well. I'm not sure how this was done or how it could be done in the future but it would be great if the AI was able to choose a lineup reflective of the conditions. Dust bowl in India means an extra spinner, green top in New Zealand means 4 quicks.
  • In addition to fielding positions in the player editor menu it would be good if we could add batting and bowling positions. For example, you could assign "opener, middle order, lower order, tailender" to batsman and "opener, first change, second change, relief bowler" to bowlers. I'm not sure if first drop should be a standalone position but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread