Field Editor

Nagi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey all,

Posted in the one discussion, but no response so looking for some assistance.

Inside field editor, there is no option to create your own field that I can see and dont want to keep altering fields in game. How do I go about creating my own custom field with its own name I can identify with rather than using all the presets?

Hey all,

Posted in the one discussion, but no response so looking for some assistance.

Inside field editor, there is no option to create your own field that I can see and dont want to keep altering fields in game. How do I go about creating my own custom field with its own name I can identify with rather than using all the presets?
Main menu---> MATCH DESIGNER--> FIELD EDITOR

copy a pre-set - rename and design your field

Yeah, but doesnt pop up on the option below that says create. PC with PS4 remote, and don't see a creation key. So after just pushing every button it seems I'm forced to copy to be able to create.

Yeah, but doesnt pop up on the option below that says create. PC with PS4 remote, and don't see a creation key. So after just pushing every button it seems I'm forced to copy to be able to create.
Dont understand, you must copy a preset and change it and save it as your own, thats how you create a field?

Yes, you see it as straight forward, also played DBC 14 but haven't picked it up in over a year or more. Instead why not just give a create button and then set it from scratch. Yes copy would seem nice to something, but wasn't exactly a first thought.

Thanks for responding though

Users who are viewing this thread