Field editor for C2k5

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks ,now my problem has been solved.Thanks for your co-operation.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I am getting an error which says:
Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid.

Prakash

Executive member
Adarsh said:
I am getting an error which says:
Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid.
Download that file from here

wifler

Club Cricketer
I'm getting this error when I try to run it :(

error.jpg

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Thanx a lot, Prakash. Wifler-> Did u extract all the fields into ur root directory?

And how do I back up the default files?

Last edited:

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
wifler said:
I'm getting this error when I try to run it :(
Must admit I've not seen that one before. I did a quick google search and someone somewhere on some forum said he had the same problem with another piece of software, and installed the security patch from:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...C9-63CB-4B86-A4D9-9F3E2066044D&displaylang=EN

Can't guarentee it will work, but worth a go.

Failing that, try downloading the VB6 run-time libraries. This package contains some items needed to run programs written in Visual Basic 6 - such as the field editor.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...61-7A9C-43E7-9117-F673077FFB3C&displaylang=en

Adarsh said:
And how do I back up the default files?
Basically, if you already have fields in your root directory, copy them to a new folder on your pc. You will probably only have these if you have installed an AI patch with edited fields - Eddie's for example.

jadoo786

School Cricketer
I have installed the editor.. but, I don't see the fields available to me.

1. When I load the Editor I can open the filed file and edit it... I am saving the file after making changes to it, but when I go back to the game... fields are still that default fields. I have the .xml files save in the C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara Cricket 2005

Is this the right directory or I need to save these some where eslo... PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
jadoo786 said:
I have installed the editor.. but, I don't see the fields available to me.

1. When I load the Editor I can open the filed file and edit it... I am saving the file after making changes to it, but when I go back to the game... fields are still that default fields. I have the .xml files save in the C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Brian Lara Cricket 2005

Is this the right directory or I need to save these some where eslo... PLEASE HELP!!!
Sorry buddy - it only works for EA Cricket 2005 - not BLIC :D

akira2291

Club Cricketer
hey buddy, i have a problem:
in the moment i try to move one of the fielder with the left mouse button
an error appears. unfortunately in german :D
"laufzeitfehler 13, typen unvertr?glich"
something like "runtime error 13, types incompatible"
can you help me out?

okay i got it, problem because german region.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
akira2291 said:
okay i got it, problem because german region.
Sorry, are you saying you've fixed the problem? I don't have that run-time error appearing on mine.

Off topic: I vaguely know Dusseldorf. A friend of mine used to teach at an English school in Duisberg and she insisted on dragging me to the brauhauses in Dusseldorf when I went to visit. Shame eh?

akira2291

Club Cricketer
yeah, the runtime error 13 refers to the regional options. my of course is german and all of the other members is english, so only i got the problem. i've solved it.

OT: nice to hear that you know d?sseldorf. when you come next time, be sure you tell me ;)

Nithish Victor

Club Cricketer
Hey I have this problem when i run the feild Editor " Class not registered You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL " Please help !

Users who are viewing this thread