FOOTBALL Fifa 15/16

bumbisoft

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
you'll not believe me. I got a lot of this team on bosman transfers. ManU. Career. 4th season

Suarez
Hazard Robben
Reus

Gotze Modric

Shaw Ramos Jones Rafael

Ter Stegen

Vidal on the bench. Got Hazard, Robben,Gotze,Kiessling,Vidal for free! BOsman transers

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
you'll not believe me
Who wouldn't believe that? Anything is possible in Career Mode, just make a custom player, make him as OP and then sell him for good 50 mil, do that again and again, you can have a bloddy OP team.
Source: MGH.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
OP ?? anyways i always start with a small team like QPR etc

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My career mode player so far has 81 overall at the age of 20. 12 overall has increased so far this season. Top scorer and assistor of the Swiss league and already made the international debut and won the man of the match. Looking forward to a bright future at Real. :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Who wouldn't believe that? Anything is possible in Career Mode, just make a custom player, make him as OP and then sell him for good 50 mil, do that again and again, you can have a bloddy OP team.
Source: MGH.

What's the point in that? All that does is ruin Career Mode. I've never been able to understand people who wish to cheat in a game they've just paid £30 for. Different if they've had it for ages and just want to piss around with it. Still, it's your money.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd rather transfer Ibra, Ronaldo and Messi to a team and then start manager mode with it and then sell the three to earn almost $400,000 but then what MasterBlaster said.

D

Deleted member 9102

Ha ha - finally the glorious frustration from PES is in Fifa!

Does anyone know how to do custom chants/stadium entrances in Fifa 15? I can't find the option...don't tell me EA have seen fit to remove it just because they've added some chants? The atmosphere still doesn't match that you get when you use custom chants.
It's still there on 360/PS3, but not on PC or 'next gen'. Hopefully it's just one of those things that yet to be implemented due to it being a new engine or whatever. I'd also like to see the full array of training modes available again as well.

Our best hope is likely PC modding. I haven't really got my teeth into it yet but it looks like the community has done plenty of work on the game... Soccer Gaming seems to be where it's at for mods;

FIFA 15 Editing Forum - Soccer Gaming Forums

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there any way to edit the tournament which I downloaded from Creation Centre on PS3?
I downloaded one ISL thing from Creation Centre and it looks horrible and that's why I want to edit it.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
What's the point in that? All that does is ruin Career Mode. I've never been able to understand people who wish to cheat in a game they've just paid £30 for. Different if they've had it for ages and just want to piss around with it. Still, it's your money.
Lol true that.
bright future at Real.
Go Barca, they somehow always go for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1414528475][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd rather transfer Ibra, Ronaldo and Messi to a team and then start manager mode with it and then sell the three to earn almost $400,000 but then what MasterBlaster said.
I didn't get that?[DOUBLEPOST=1414528500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there any way to edit the tournament which I downloaded from Creation Centre on PS3?
I downloaded one ISL thing from Creation Centre and it looks horrible and that's why I want to edit it.
Soccer Gaming will be your answer.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Go Barca, they somehow always go for you.

My player was loaned by Madrid to FC Thun so I'll definitely return there or else my player will be called a c*nt. :p

I didn't get that?

I mean before starting a manager mode, transfer Ibra, Ronaldo and Messi to a certain team and start the manager mode with it and then, sell the three of them. Simple. That's what I used to do 5 years back but then I started to know about this game and now I don't do that.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Here's a goal I scored a few weeks back.

D

Deleted member 9102

Had some decent luck in the last couple of days - bought a 40 rated bronze player for 200 coins and sold him for 20k! Also had a few decent pulls from packs won from single player seasons Division 1, got Xabi Alonso who I have slotted into my Bundesliga side as well as Jackson Martinez who is fun to control so I may build a squad with him in or sell.

I've maxed out my negotiations coefficient and stocked up on rare contracts so they won't be a problem for a long while and still got about 60k left. Not spent any real money but progressing quite nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread