Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Neuer

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well,there was world..But not the world cup.Plus you can;t blame the one who started watching football in 2k10 but read about everything from 2005 just to be acquainted somewhat.Meanwhile,some argue that the history of football traces itself back to 2013-14 where Madrid demolished Bayern 5-0.Interestingly,Madrid was beaten be an enraged BVB 4-0 in a single match in I guess what,2012-13?...Get your history right.All much rivals as they say,think that Barca was demolished by Bayern 7-0 but fail to realise what havoc was brought upon them.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well,there was world..But not the world cup.Plus you can;t blame the one who started watching football in 2k10 but read about everything from 2005 just to be acquainted somewhat.Meanwhile,some argue that the history of football traces itself back to 2013-14 where Madrid demolished Bayern 5-0.Interestingly,Madrid was beaten be an enraged BVB 4-0 in a single match in I guess what,2012-13?...Get your history right.All much rivals as they say,think that Barca was demolished by Bayern 7-0 but fail to realise what havoc was brought upon them.

I don't really get your point, what are you trying to say? if you're saying that Barcelona's going to demolish Bayern 7-0 sooner or later then it ain't coming any sooner dear, not until I think..maybe 2025? Also, what's this talk about single matches now? I know a lotta history too man but ain't gonna spill it out like ya.

And how the hell wasn't there a WC in 2010? Heck, Iker won the best GK in that WC.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I skipped the 2010 part.My bad

I never mean to say that Barca are gonna demolish Bayern.Although with the squad they have right now,they can..but not to the extent that they did to us.The main reason why I was quoting that to show that football existed for us everytime.But to the contrary,some of the"rivals" forget everything that happened befor 2013.Only way to remind them is to say-Lewandowski

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I skipped the 2010 part.My bad

I never mean to say that Barca are gonna demolish Bayern.Although with the squad they have right now,they can..but not to the extent that they did to us.The main reason why I was quoting that to show that football existed for us everytime.But to the contrary,some of the"rivals" forget everything that happened befor 2013.Only way to remind them is to say-Lewandowski

We took the revenge didn't we? Defeated them 3-2 in the previous CL. The Lewa one, we lost 4-3 so I don't see any big difference other than +1 goals on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread