Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I know youre a learnt man with strong values but gotta ask if you read about the Argentine cleansing of blacks? Its for this sole reason I’ll never support them. Yes I do like Portugal though!
The same Portugal which perpetuated colonial horrors?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hence the word ‘though’ in my post. In my eyes the lesser of the evil to me I guess.

Guess Argentina is so popular as well, being myself going against the grain.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Managed to catch the extra time and penalties… goosebumps. So happy for Morocco. Stunning scenes at the stadium.
You called the upset @Bevab

It was too predictable. :D

The Spanish side needs a better plan B. Can’t rely on just horizontal/vertical tiki-taka when the quality of players there is nowhere near as good as it once was.
Barca has been eliminated.
Ramos, DDG must be smiling somewhere.

Ramos was hard done by but de Gea has no business being in any Spain squad. One of the most ineffective keepers I’ve seen play for Spain.
Post automatically merged:

Think every major European nation has a claim to be on this illustrious list to be honest.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It was too predictable. :D

The Spanish side needs a better plan B. Can’t rely on just horizontal/vertical tiki-taka when the quality of players there is nowhere near as good as it once was.

Ramos was hard done by but de Gea has no business being in any Spain squad. One of the most ineffective keepers I’ve seen play for Spain.

Think every major European nation has a claim to be on this illustrious list to be honest.
Belgium atrocities on a different level though. Glad theyre out of WC!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bella Ciao :laughter:

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
FB_IMG_1670377104995.jpg

Your prediction's guys for semis.

Mine Holland, Brazil, England & Portugal.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  • Netherlands vs Argentina could be very close. Argentina are better on paper but LvG is a much better manager and has the Dutch side well drilled tactically. I can see them coming up with a good plan to counter Argentina and nullifying their key threats. Alternatively that could be moot if a ’good day Messi’ shows up. If I had to pick one.. I think Netherlands will edge this one.
  • I can’t see a winner other than Brazil in the next game. Tite’s got them well set up and they have quality all over the pitch except at left back. I don’t think they’ve lost many games under Tite too let alone to an underdog. Croatia have not been performing as well as they did in 2018 understandably and their manager doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
  • Mbappe seems like he’s on a personal mission to win the cup for France this time. Walker is also the perfect match for him. Griezmann’s work-rate could easily be matched by Bellingham too. Both managers love to set the side up to be cautious in a big fixture and I feel like this might be the closest match-up we have. Kane’s gotta be key.. if France can shut him down as a playmaker they’ll win this. I just feel like there’s something about this England side though… I think they might sneak a win.
  • If Ronaldo starts and Amrabat is fit I’m backing Morocco to cause another upset. The problem is that Portugal played their best football in months without him in their last game and Ramos was so good. Hopefully Santos gets the memo and allows Bruno to play with the freedom that he’ll have in a CR-less lineup and lead Portugal to a victory.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If Ronaldo starts and Amrabat is fit I’m backing Morocco to cause another upset. The problem is that Portugal played their best football in months without him in their last game and Ramos was so good. Hopefully Santos gets the memo and allows Bruno to play with the freedom that he’ll have in a CR-less lineup and lead Portugal to a victory.
Only a madman would start Ronaldo again in this tournament

Users who are viewing this thread