Figure it out Mafia

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes. But, there had to be a majority reached. I know this wasn't a well thoughtout endgame but, I will take it as a learning curve. If we go by the posts, the plague was figured out on day 1 itself as Simon mentioned the plague very early even without knowing about his illness.

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, kudos for trying something different:thumbs This place certainly needed it!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice, no alignments was a bit surprise though. Anyway, kudos that you tried something out of the box User. It sure was more like a mystery but in the end I'm happy that I survived been lucky firstly didn't get affected nor did I hammer the last lynch. Congrats Abhas and thedon.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Just coz I saved you guys, shoulda let y'all die
Why did you play so carelessly this time around? You were not the same guy, I guess it's probably coz nothing's boring than being a vanilla townie. And how did you get that Abhas is gonna die and stuffs? :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That is a great game, @User2010; It was confusing but it was interesting in the end. Well done mate.:clap

Oh no, you guys left me infected when I almost made the survival. :( This is one poor town without any doctor. :p

----------

Eh, I didn't even know I was infected until Day 2. I mentioned the plague in the very first post of the game but no one cared. -.-

How did you come to know about the infected part? I mean - was there anything mentioned like, 'you got infected, you got one more chance to alarm the town' something like that?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Great experimentation User. Itl made for a thrilling plot and game. And I figured it out as well. :p

@MaD for MVP. Doesn't matter if he died, but if he hadn't then all of them would've.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
He made it up.
Well, I really had no idea that he did so that at least we could survive. I don't know where he got the alignment thing from, strange but hands down if he did for us. Great play if so.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
What I feel is, MaD was already suspicious of you, and when you laid suspicion on him, he thought you were mafia, and since I was supporting you, Iwe became mafia buddies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
What I feel is, MaD was already suspicious of you, and when you laid suspicion on him, he thought you were mafia, and since I was supporting you, Iwe became mafia buddies.
But the post of people above says that he sacrificed so that we could survive. How's that possible as he himself was not having any clear view on the game either?

Users who are viewing this thread