Figure it out Mafia

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All he concluded was that getting lynched would stop the deaths. That is all, I guess.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
But the post of people above says that he sacrificed so that we could survive. How's that possible as he himself was not having any clear view on the game either?

From what Simon said, MaD should have received a PM that he is very ill too. He should have got the hint that he is next victim but he made it up on Abhas.

That is interesting, but how did Simon get infected? Is it User's random choice to pick Simon as first infected person?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Awesome game. Playing it again I would be less clueless as I would actually know slightly better what to look for!

MVP to MaD, Zhuorb or Simon.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I was just trolling at the beginning to get some reactions from people, but then after that I tried to give my input and I was going to start helping more. But then I got the PM saying I was ill and I had to get lynched so at that point I figured out that there were no mafia or anything and it was just random deaths. So then I just decided to continue trolling and get my self lynched saying random things and pretending I made a slip up

----------

Zohaib and Simon should've done the same thing and got themselves lynched

ved_

International Coach
You got a PM saying you had to get lynched? Ahh, that explains it. I never got that though.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You got a PM saying you had to get lynched? Ahh, that explains it. I never got that though.
Try enabling private messaging.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
PMs are enabled. He just told me that I was ill and I couldn't post about it in the thread. Nothing about get lynched or lose
Alright, I guess the reason MaD might have got a PM saying that he should get lynched would be because he was the last hope for the town to survive.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess this set up, if it would have contained a doctor then it would have been even more nice :) Say, the person who gets ill at first has to choose a doc who he thinks as doc to save himself else person chosen gets infected and it goes on. Town role would be to lynch the infected people & get a kill!

RPHKR

National Board President
Great game guys. As your experimental set-up is pretty successful, now you should post a summary of how this game works and the end game rule, etc. So others can mod it too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread