Final- India vs Kenya @ sydney - Knockout Tournament

or can they repeat their victory of West Indies by 6 or 5 wickets I think.

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid14'>ganguly " our bowlers were not upto the mark this day... this is a huge total to chase, we know.. but we'll try our level best to win this game... we have the best batting line up.. thank you."

Thanx
]UnderTaker</span>

Nice one Rangeela, I like the way you play. I always really go for it in the first 15 overs aswell and it seems you take a similar stance. The key for me is to always watch the field, dunno about you but I have a strategy and I always stick to it :P

Hey Undertaker,
I am back after a very high fever.(I am online here after 20 days almost).Good way to reach the finals.You bat the first 10 overs and if your score is good enough then continue chasing otherwise I can do

Nice one Rangeela, I like the way you play. I always really go for it in the first 15 overs aswell and it seems you take a similar stance. The key for me is to always watch the field, dunno about you but I have a strategy and I always stick to it :P
I have the same strategy as you do and I also stick to it. First 15 overs I give it all I can and than look for gaps and play sensibly

Hey Undertaker,
I am back after a very high fever.(I am online here after 20 days almost).Good way to reach the finals.You bat the first 10 overs and if your score is good enough then continue chasing otherwise I can do

HI amber,
good to see you back I hope you are feeling much better now :)

Good to see you back again Amber :;):
Hopefully you are fully cured now, else go away from the forums immediately as fevers are very communicable and it won't be nice having you infect all other members too :)

[color=#000000:post_uid14]indians are chasing well...

india is 249 for 4 after 15 overs... ganguly made a smashing 92, well supported by a 47 by sehwag and another 30 by sachin.. yuvaraj and kaif are at the crease now... i'll hand over the game to amber now..( nice to see u online amber)

the kenyan bowling has been very wayward... too many short balls, wide balls.... can u believe... they have already given 30extras in this finale.

i can send the saved files only after 15th.. sorry amber and rangeela...i am also unable to post the scorecards or anythinig like that now... but i'll do it after 15th..

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

wow ... India looks in great position to win the tournament.....
good luck and very best wishes.....

I am sure lots of Indian fans will be delighted to see an outstanding performance

bowling stats after 17 over

i cant beleive T.M.Odoyo bowled 7 overs :o :o
Talk about bugs in the game.....

India requires 48 runs in 3 overs
run rate require: 16 an over

Can Kaif and Yuvraj repeat the Natwest Final?

Users who are viewing this thread