1st Test India vs Pakistan

Congrats
rangeela,
You proved why you are the best. It was fun playing.
Next game we shall have on difficult pitch. And ya, I have sorted out line up thing so not to worry about it now on.
Do you think we should include sonic player editor next game??
who got the man of the match,
Saeed Anwar, I would guess.
congrats once again.

thx guys....

Sachida,

good to see we have figured out the lineup issue. and yes saeed anwar got the man of the match.
We can use the sonic field editor version 2 so we wont have to worry about changing the field settng in middle of the inning.
Since you batted first I will bat first this time.
you can decide the pitch type and venue in India.
than I will start my inning
thx
Rangeela

Rangeela,

The venue will be Calcutta. The pitch will be wet for first day, normal for second and dry for remaining three days. We will have to use game tweak to do so. As India had won the toss (done earlier before start of series); we will like you to bet first.

We will implement new field editor. Though I will not get chance to practice it. But oh well. And ya, i am visiting Niagra Falls this long weekend so wont be available till tuesday. Till then, good luck with your first innings. :up:

Well done guys, and congrats to Rangeela. This way of playing tests is much more life like i think and we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for thinking up the perfect formula.

Sachida, Rangeela, get my field version 3.0 - here, if you didn't get it before on the previous page. It now has much better field coverage, you will score less runs (barring risks) and lose more wickets B)

Good luck to you both in the next game

Thanks
sonic

thx sonic for making a superb patch we will use the version 3 in out next match..
thx

Users who are viewing this thread