2nd Test India vs Pakistan

India requires 618 runs from 82 overs
I am sure sachida if you play smart you can easily win

Good Luck! and sorry for the delay

Rangeela,
Great job, thats 8 an over for me. I have never played that fast before, but lets see, you never know untill you try!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sonic@May 30 2003, 02:43 PM
sachida - it would be good news if Rangeela got the runs quickly as it would give you more time at the crease. If he played sensibly then my guess is it will be a pretty big score, i think you could end up with something like 70 overs to win the match, so you should be at least in with a chance :up:
just as I, er, predicted :up: Well done there Rangeela, and good luck sachida with the chase, just take your time and don't hurry, concentrate on keeping the opening partnership going and that will give you scope to take risks later in the innings...not that you need me to tell you. wow, 80 overs is a lot of cricket to bat for, just try not to look at the run rate too much, its wickets in hand which are more important ;)

thanks
sonic

Guys!! what a game.
India decided to attack from over 1. Crowd got in head of SS das and after hitting a towering six he got out early.
Nonetheless, Shewag joined the party and decided to play his natural game. Tendulkar decided to concetrate.
He got good measure of luck when he was dropped in sleep ( I had my heart in my mouth when that late cut spooled in air).
India is 161/1 at the end of over 17. Check out the score card.

Tendulkar is out but Shewag is going great guns.
Check out the latest score card.

INDIA WINS THE GAME. AND MAKES RECORD FOR SECOND INNINGS CHASE :band:

well done sachida, winning the game with just 6 overs remaining! very well played indeed. This will now make for an exciting finale, and i'm sure Rangeela will be the first to cngratulate your superb innings.

Guys, it may be easier in future if we just stop the games after 3 days..doing the match with 5 days of 50 overs means we have to keep track of the overs all the time, but by having three full days play, thats still a minimum of 240 overs and makes more sense i think, and means you dont have to keep quitting every 50 overs to change the match conditions aswell.

Good luck to both teams in the decider ! :band:

very well played Sachida.....Congrats

looking forward for the next match.
thx

Users who are viewing this thread