Match : Pakistan vs Australia

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 23 2003, 10:53 AM
auwais you played the match at colombo instead of sharjah
Doh! Here I go again! But Sharjahs locked,oh well I'll just use the unlock everything cheat.

I am sure 124 for radaga wont be diffcult at all and knwing that he will be in the final I am sure this match will be just a practice for him

well played Auwais... I know this is your first time participating in this online tournament. You have played really well and on time during the tour. I very much thank you for participating and also I hope to see you in future tournaments.

Thanks
Rangeela

Hey I've done my inning again,this time on Sharjah.Should I post it in?

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 23 2003, 02:46 AM
Hey I've done my inning again,this time on Sharjah.Should I post it in?
no this will work for now but make sure in future matches if you are batting first please be careful with picking the pitch and venues and etc
thx

lol Columbo? :lol: oh well, as this is a practice i will be hoping to get 124 in under 7 overs, i'll see if i can do it!

oh yer and i will have to send the saved game file to you Rangeela because my GamTweak is still stuffing up.
It is attached here and i will send it to you also

hey Auwais i find it very weird that Shane Watson is playing when he is not in my .ctm file?
lol you must of had a bit to drink! Cause my team is wrong and you played at Colombo :lol:

well heres what Waugh had to say:
"it was a good effort from our bowlers in the end to dismiss Pakistan for under 150. The side and venue had to be changed around a bit before the match because while training at Sharjah a few of the Australian players came down witha mysterious virus, possibly Sars. But the new side ended up doing the goods anyway. I have full confidence in the boys to make124."

thanks Shailesh and Sonic and Rangeela dont worry about what i sent you guys

well i ended up taking it easy and trying not to lose to many wickets, i only was scoring at about 8 an over and i only ended up losing one wicket wich was gilchrist for 52.
i am happy to now be in the final

Waugh:" it was good for us too just be able to take it easy. Haydos and Gilly at the top pretty much took the innings the whole way untill gilly was bowled on the second last ball. We are looking forward to playing in the final and hopefully we can get another win."

Users who are viewing this thread