Match : Pakistan vs Australia

why is lehmann selected man of the match? :lol: when he didn't bat or bowl :D hahaha..this was one amazing match that's for sure! :chair: :P

Heh... took it nice and easy there radaga.

Yeah, check the files b'coz you had my team wrong too. Martin bowled and he was never in my team.

Hey,I got the right team and I downloaded the team file. In the one at Sharjah I didn't do better.Bowled for 133.But if you want it I attached it.

auwais,
did you restore squads after replacing the ctm file ?

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 24 2003, 09:58 AM
auwais,
Yeah.I don't think I should take part in a tournament if I'm going to mess it up. :dave:

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 24 2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@May 24 2003, 09:58 AM
auwais,
Yeah.I don't think I should take part in a tournament if I'm going to mess it up. :dave:
Dont say that Auwais, I was just asking a simple question. We are all here for help. If you get stuck or get confused about what to do just simply ask me or our experts online and we will be glad to help you out.

cheers

Radga, well played hope to see the similar pereformance in the final from you.

Auwais,

Thank you very much for participating. I understand this is you first time participating in this tournament. Eventually you will improve thorughout. Hope to see you in future tour.
Once gains thank you very much for participating and finishing matches on time.

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 24 2003, 07:36 AM
Once gains thank you very much for participating and finishing matches on time.
yeah and that's important too..auwais, there is no reason to stop participating..

:up:

and if u keep playing auwais you will keep getting better and better

okay okay. Good to know anyone can help. I think I'm improving already.

rangeela.. can u plz send me the bowling figures of the first inings(pak)... it is not posted here.. also i accedently lost it from my mail...

Originally posted by UnderTaker@May 24 2003, 11:52 AM
rangeela.. can u plz send me the bowling figures of the first inings(pak)... it is not posted here.. also i accedently lost it from my mail...
Auwais didnt send me the bowling figures.

Users who are viewing this thread