Match : New Zealand vs Australia
Overs : 20 overs per side
Venue : Sharjah
Pitch : Damp
Toss: New Zealand

Good luck to Vetts and radaga!!! :up:
My prediction: radaga 247/7
vetts 230

I've just guessed of course, I don't have the faintest idea who's going to win.

Regards
Auwais

Hey.... don't go jinxing me!

Okay, on a more serious side...

Fleming: After looking at the pitch i've decident to field first. The conditions should be good for our seamers, and hopefully we can limit them to an acheivable score. We have no fears against the aussies, our tactics have done them in before and there is no reason we can't win again. Of course, i'll be looking for some disiplined bowling by the fellas. Should be in for a good match. It's not often you get a damp pitch in a desert.

Originally posted by vetts@May 6 2003, 04:43 PM
Hey.... don't go jinxing me!

Okay, on a more serious side...

Fleming: After looking at the pitch i've decident to field first. The conditions should be good for our seamers, and hopefully we can limit them to an acheivable score. We have no fears against the aussies, our tactics have done them in before and there is no reason we can't win again. Of course, i'll be looking for some disiplined bowling by the fellas. Should be in for a good match. It's not often you get a damp pitch in a desert.
vettts... best wishes....

a little advise this time.. :o
dont be in a hurry like the way u were last time we played each ither.. u did manage a good r/r of above15 in that match .. but was bowled out for 195 or so(i think)... play well this time..

also best of luck to radaga..

thanx
UnderTaker

UnderTaker, don't mind me, but you keep saying thx twice :lol:

my prediction>>>radaga will score 260/8 and vetts 261/9, im not totally sure who is better, it could be very even...good luck to you both, i favour the team batting second always as they know what they must do to win. I think Kar_Ind and Sangam will beat our mate Barthez aswell (sorry Auwais :rolleyes: )...but hopefully we shall see some close encounters, best wishes to you all

thanks
sonic

:sw:

ok vetts, and sorry for the late reply. It is because i play stingrays (bomber might know what they are, it is AFL) and i have training all the time so it is hard for me to get on the comp.
so im batting first, cool :D

heyi better do it as Steve waugh hey :lol:

Waugh: we don't mind lossing the toss, we probably would have batted first anyway. If the pitch dries up a bit towards the end of the match it could be intresting for our pacemen. We have huge amount of confidence going into this game and were not gonna be beaten by our neigbours!!!

Well everyone is predicting a good match..... so good luck to both of us then. Hopefully it'll be a cracker.

And to undertaker.... yeah.... i need to play more sensible later on in the game. Last time i started great and just collapsed at the end. I'll definately be taking better care.

good luck to you vetts, i have sent the saved game file and i ended up making 5/301. If you want to see the stats, i posted them in a topic i created in online games part
c ya B)

I thought we weren't ment to start untill tomorrow?

Fleming: Obviously i am dissapointed with our bowling, but our fielding was great, ensuring a number of runouts. At 301 it is a very good score, however i don't feel it is unacheivable. Last outing we were on target to make a similar score but lacked application at the end. We'll definately need one of the batsmen to stand up and make a good score, and hopefully we can put up a good challenge.

Good total buddy, but looks like you need running practice. :D Tricky to go a whole game with only one bowler taking a wicket. I find those bloody outfielders always get me near the end. I'm need to hit into the gaps more, but i always get tempted to go for my favorite shots the slog cover drive, the slog hook, and the slog sweep. To get that score i'm gonna have to be veeery disiplined. But i have been practicing mind you, :) . I won't start the chase right away as the game isn't ment to be started yet... let alone finished :blink:

Important question:
When i was over at that BLC cricket site to download the gametweak thingo that i needed to swich control, i noticed a patch called "Cricket 2002 Online Gameplay Patch".... We don't use this, do we? If not, then why is it labled "Online". Get back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread