Match : New Zealand vs Australia

Waugh: I'm very happy with the boys all round effort, the batsman did their job with a respecatble total and then the bowlers came out and took wickets for minimal runs. An all round good win.

good game vetts

Australia won by 83 runs.

well played by both players.... Aussies really gave kiwis a good total to chase but I guess 20 overs weren't enough for the Kiwis

Good luck in forthcoming matches...

Website will be updated soon

Thanks

Rangeela

Fleming: It was always going to be hard to chase 301, and in the end it just got too much for us. On a damp pitch and slow out feild it was always going to be difficult, and we just couldn't score fast enough. Once the feilding restriction were finished, it just became to difficult to keep scoreing 15 an over, and it soon became to hard. The batsmen did ok, expecially astle, but were to slow...

cheers.... radaga..... u 've won comfortably atlast... the score of 300+ was always good n this pitch.... best of luck in the next match

also.. vetts, no need to worry there is 2 more game left in this grp for u... there is time for a come back

thanx for both of the participants for making a good game...

:up:

Well done to radaga for this win. That was a very impressive score i must say, scoring anything like 230 on a damp wicket is normally very tough going, so vetts did extremely well under the circumstances, but radaga scoring 300 was big pressure and is the deserved winner, but well played there to vetts.

i think australia could meet south africa in the final, I still back Kar_Ind to pull ot off and win the trophy cos he really can play, and thats not taking anything away from the rest of you. Keep it up, I'm sure we're in for a few surprises yet. chin up there Auwais, if its your first time on such a stage then you did well to compete, I'm certain you can only improve from here and show us all what you've got.

good luck to you all for the next pool of matches

thanks
sonic

:sw:

yes i have Kar_ind next round. he made a great total last round and i am looking forward to the challenge

Originally posted by radaga@May 12 2003, 02:12 PM
yes i have Kar_ind next round. he made a great total last round and i am looking forward to the challenge
Yeah! But i know the aussies are good too. Hopefully sangamm will play this match!

Users who are viewing this thread