Match : Pakistan vs New Zealand

Originally posted by vetts@May 19 2003, 02:52 PM
Shouldn't the game be finished by now?
20th is a last day to post or email the screenshots
thx
Rangeela

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting.I couldn't get on the forums and when I sent the photos,it came back with a delivery failure.I'll post them in a few minutes.

Waqar Younis:The run-rate was the key factor.Their's was very high while our's was low.We dissapointed everyone with how we played and obviously theres noway we can win the Sharjah cup.

Summary:

Sorry abot that poor performance.I knew I was :nzwarriors: and I am turning out to be :nzwarriors: .Maybe Ritwik can come and give me "Crappest Crciket 2002 player" as my title.I knew I was never going to win the Sharjah cup,I just knew it.
By just losing two matches I have dissapointed many people and lost my chance to win the Sharjah Cup.
:angry: :throw: :dave: :byc: :chair: :down: :(

hey Auwais,
dont be dissappointed. I think you played fairly well as being part of the 1st time online tournament. Even when I started playing c2002 for the first time I was really worst than it took time to learn the techniques. Eventually you will get there.

hey if not this tournament, you always have a chance in next one which will start after this tournament.

and I am always there for support. If you need any kind of assistance please do let me know. That is what I am here for.

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 20 2003, 05:04 PM
hey Auwais,
dont be dissappointed. I think you played fairly well as being part of the 1st time online tournament. Even when I started playing c2002 for the first time I was really worst than it took time to learn the techniques. Eventually you will get there.

hey if not this tournament, you always have a chance in next one which will start after this tournament.

and I am always there for support. If you need any kind of assistance please do let me know. That is what I am here for.
Hey thanks.I never knew all that.[It takes time to learn]Well I will have to learn then.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 20 2003, 04:50 PM
Sorry abot that poor performance.I knew I was  :nzwarriors: and I am turning out to be  :nzwarriors: .Maybe Ritwik can come and give me "Crappest Crciket 2002 player" as my title.I knew I was never going to win the Sharjah cup,I just knew it.
By just losing two matches I have dissapointed many people and lost my chance to win the Sharjah Cup.
:angry:  :throw:  :dave:  :byc:  :chair:  :down:  :(
Auwais, take heart from the fact that this time you managed to finish the game with 8 wickets in tact. Hard level takes a lot of skill to get used to timing shots and Rangeela is right that its just a case of getting used to the learning curve. My advice is that you play a few test matches against Bangladesh or Zimbabwe in the game and gradually build yourself up to the bigger teams. Always look at the positives of your performance, cos dwelling on the negatives is pointless :up: Keep your head up mate, you are already improving as a player :rolleyes:

Thanks
sonic

Thanks guys you make great friends and give good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread