Match : Pakistan vs South Africa

Waqar Younis:I think that their run rate was outstanding.We couldn't catch up thus we couldn't win.I am not dissapointed though.I hope in future meetings we can beat them.

Match summary:

Anyway,I only lost because I had 25% on the game while 75% on my SATs.When I play again I'll have 100% on the game.Good play,Kar_ind.I know this loss has dissapointed people and lost radaga his money but next time I'll win.After all,this was my first match.The run rate of Kar_ind was incredible.By the way,Kar_ind did you use the patch cos I did. :huh: I don't know if that's why I lost.

Regards
Auwais

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 11 2003, 09:46 PM
Anyway,I only lost because I had 25% on the game while 75% on my SATs.When I play again I'll have 100% on the game.Good play,Kar_ind.I know this loss has dissapointed people and lost radaga his money but next time I'll win.After all,this was my first match.The run rate of Kar_ind was incredible.By the way,Kar_ind did you use the patch cos I did. :huh: I don't know if that's why I lost.

Regards
Auwais
oops!! u 've used patches!!! :o

which one.... it was described very well in the rules, not to use any patches....
report soon to rangeela.....

****!I never saw it!I can't believe it! :angry: :angry: :angry: :throw: :rant:
Why?Why?Why does it happen to me?Now I'll have to re-install it!

Yeah! I didn;t use any patch, infact i haven't installed the kits for SAF or Pakistan. It's my ever biggest score indeed, i tried to chase the target on my own, but i couldn't get it. Anyway Auwais it's only a first match for u, hope u will get better scores in later matches.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 12 2003, 01:25 AM
****!I never saw it!I can't believe it! :angry: :angry: :angry: :throw: :rant:
Why?Why?Why does it happen to me?Now I'll have to re-install it!
no! just quote which patch u 've used.....

but i dont think that 'll help u.... it should be calculated this match is over...hope that u'll remove all the patches and 'll play fresh in ur next game....

anyway...well played auwais.... good luck for the next game

also congrats to kar)ind for ur win.... keep i up.. :up:

Auwais,

please remove all the patches that you have downloaded ... the rules of the game is to use the default files and stroke files that came with cricket 2002....

good luck in next game...
well played Kar_ind
The website will be updated soon with result

Thx
Rangeela

Users who are viewing this thread