Final: Australia vs South Africa

Ponting gets clean bowled but the bails are still intact, but anyways he is given out

bevan, the master of one day games walks to the crease, with an average of 55

Again good luck Kar_Ind and hope that it comes down to a close finish

and heres the game file in case it is easier to get it here than from your email

Hey what did I miss? Oh yeah. That was a fantastic total,radaga. By the way,I still have my money glued to you. Kar_ind may find this hard to chase. And lucky for me I get my time to brush up my skills for the next tournament now.I think this wasa dissapointing first tournament but hopefully I can make my comeback at the next. :rolleyes:

Wow, once again radga a big total. Way to go!
Now We will wait to see how Kar_ind respond to that?

That's a massive total to chase. I thought it would be better to practise a bit more before playing the final, that's why i asked radaga to bat first. He responded very soon with this big total. Now I will hope to give my best.

Cricket is a game with lot of twists and erratic results. That reflects in our online tournament too. The strategy I adopted worked well for me. But the full credit goes to our grounds men (Rangeela) as I wouldn?t be able to achieve this total without a pitch for batting and lightning quick outfield which he provided. Another significant factor is the field setting by the AI during middle overs. Thanks to the good start provided by smith (67 from just 19 balls). Without the set up made by him SAF wouldn?t be able to achieve this enormous total. Kirsten once again made a vital contribution but this time with an unbeaten century. His knot is well complemented by Dippenaar innings of 73. Overall it turned out into a close match in the end. The match went till the final over. SAF required 12 runs of the last over. This is how the last over of the match went.
0 6 wk 6
Klusener smack the winning shot which gone for a six. In the end S Africa ended up with another close victory.
LOL! An incredible triumph solely due to luck, the best game I played so far. Bad luck for radaga as the pitch conditions, field settings all favored me.

Users who are viewing this thread