Match : Australia vs South Africa

Radga, Can you explain why did shaun pollock bowled 7 overs?

Thx
Rangeela

its sure that it happened only 'coz the game was loaded again and again... 'coz it happened to me before..

but u have to tell us why u loaded the game while it was told to finish the whole game in a single chance...

<_<

It's a gigantic target. :o :( All i've to do now is to minimize the runrate deficit.

hey guys, yer i can explain why Shaun Pollock bowled 7 overs. Well you see the game crashed after about the 7th over i think and then i had to restart the computer and start playing again. Then Shaun Pollock just kept bowling, so that's what probably made it do it, but that it weird. Is there some kind of patch to make it not happen?
because my game has a history of crashing

Thats fine Radaga, I do understand game crashes and it happens to me also. I just wanted to make sure. If something happens like this please do let me know.

Well played and very huge total you have put on.
Lets see how South Africa respond to that..

Chasing 384 was never going to be easy. As the match begins Gibbs and Smith provided a good start despite of couple of drop catches. But the asking run rate move stealthily up every time. SAF batsman struggled to cope with the required run rate and they failed to achieve the target.

Users who are viewing this thread